Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 69- “Miracle”


At Alexis office~Emily came in. “What can I do for you”Alexis ask “Do you think it’s possible that Helena is alive”Emily ask “Yes nothing can kill that bitch , Why do you think Helena is alive”Alexis ask “I believe she set up Page I don’t believe my daughter killed Amanda son”Emily said “I don’t believe Page did it either I will help you”Alexis said “Thank you”Emily said “Page is family we support each other”Alexis said “Yes Emily said

At the Cassadine office~ Julian was remove Alistair belongs from the office when Alistair Jr came in. “Don’t get comfortable here my father and I will get the office back you will not have it for long”Alistair Jr said “You will not get it back for your father, Why don't you go take care of him”Julian ask “Your not a true Cassadine Alistair Jr said and left.

At Josslyn/William~Josslyn was rocking her baby daughter. “Oh Caroline I will tell you all about your grandmother and uncle Michael”Josslyn said William came in with Almo. “Josslyn I made all the calls no one know where your brother Morgan is I’m sorry William said “There one person who does”Josslyn said “Alistair, You think he did something to Morgan”William ask “Yes I do”Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment