Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 68- “It’s not all as is it seem”


At Liz/AJ~ AJ was holding some flowers and trying to get into the house with his keys they didn’t work. “Liz please open the door! “We need to talk”AJ yelled “AJ go away”Liz said “I love you Elisabeth”AJ said “Love you broke our vows! Liz yelled AJ left.
At General Hospital~ Page room~ Emily was holding Page hand as she was deliver her baby. “I finally get a baby and now I’m going to lose my baby”Page said “I will make sure you don't Emily said Page push and Push.
At Skye room~ Tea came in with flowers. “Skye these are for you”Tea said “Thank you”Skye said “How are you doing”Tea ask “I need to make myself into a women so Jax doesn’t leave me”Skye said She was put on her makeup. “Skye I have seen the way Jax looks at you he love you and he still will no breast or breast”Tea said “I hope so I can’t lose him again”Skye said
At Patrick office~ Alan was there. “So it’s true”Alan said “Yes I’m sorry”Patrick said “How much time do I have Alan ask “A month”Patrick said “No”Alan said “I wish there was something I could do for you but it’s cancer”Patrick said “Me to”Alan said
At Page room~ Page was holding her son. “His so beautiful my Nikolas”Page said “Oh Page your father would be so honor”Emily said “Thank you his middle name will be Zander after both my father”Page said Daniel came in. “I’m here for my son”Daniel said “I will be raise my grandson if Page goes to jail”Emily said “I won custody I file for an emergency custody”Daniel said “Daniel”Page said “Your mother can see our son not you will never go neither my son again! I will raise him and pick out his name”Daniel said “I name him Nikolas Zander after both my fathers Please”Page said “I like that name and I will keep it but that’s all”Daniel said “I didn’t kill your son”Page said a nurse came in. “Nikolas Zandler I love you so much your my son I will fight this”Page said the nurse took the baby and left with Daniel. “Page Just rest I will handle this”Emily said she went into the hallway and ran into Monica, “How is Page”Monica ask “Not good Page may lose her son I have a feeling she was set up and I will find out”Emily said

No comments:

Post a Comment