Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forever mine part 2 ch 70 ~ “Miracle”


At Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice was helping Alistair into bed. “You need to rest”Caprice said “I will if you join me”Alistair said he pull Caprice into bed and kiss her. “No sex for a month beside I haven’t shave my legs yet”Caprice said “I will be fine”Alistair said he got up and took Caprice hand to help her up and took her into the bathroom. “Alistair what are you doing”Caprice ask he pull Caprice up and put her on top of the sink. “I’m going to shave your legs princess”Alistair said he pull up her dress and put the shave cream on her legs and shave them. “You need to rest you almost died”Caprice said “Would you miss me if I did”Alistair ask “Yes I would”Caprice said Alistair was done shave her legs then touch her. “Oh Alistair”Caprice said “I still have it your toes curl”Alistair said he kiss her neck then help her down and they went into their bedroom. Alistair lay her on the bed. “Alistair are you sure”Caprice ask “Yes I need my princess”Alistair said he went on top of Caprice. “Let’s see how many times I can get your toes to curl beside that one in the bathroom”Alistair said “Oh Alistair! Caprice yelled her toes start to curl under.

At Skye/Jax~Skye had been home for a while now she was in her bedroom looking at her naked body thought the mirror when Jax came in. “Skye ,What is it”Jax ask “Do you think I’m still beautiful now”Skye ask “Yes you are I love you not your breast”Jax said he kiss Skye. “I’m not ready to make love yet”Skye said “Whenever you're ready we will get through this”Jax said “Yes”Skye said

At the courthouse~ Page trial~ Page and Alexis and Emily and Amanda and Daniel were there. “Your honor I believe my client was set up I would like a new trial”Alexis said “Oh what ground”The judge ask “Lack of evidence”Alexis said “Your honor Emmett parents would like some peace for their son dead”Ric said “Not when it comes to an innocent person who just had a son”Alexis said “I will agree to a new trial”The judge said “Thank you , Your honor”Alexis said “Case dismissed”The judge said it was over. “What about my son”Page ask “We will still have to fight for him”Alexis said “I will not let you neither my son”Daniel said “You can’t do this, I was set up”Page said “By whom”Daniel ask “Helena could've done this she hates me”Emily said “Isn’t she dead”Daniel ask “Cassadine don’t stay dead”Alexis said
In the hallway~ Amanda was leaving when her phone rang Amanda pick it up. “Mother”Amanda a

No comments:

Post a Comment