Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 8’ ~ “Saying goodbye to my baby”



At Blair/Lorenzo~ “I’m sorry Lorenzo but I can’t let this go”Blair said “It’s hard”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Blair said
At General Hospital~Josslyn room~ Josslyn and William were in a room. William was holding Josslyn hand as she give birth. “Oh William I love you so much “Josslyn said “I love you to”William said
At Leslie~ Laura was there. “Mother do you know about Rick”Leslie ask “Yes it’s sad”Leslie said “Yes it is mother please tell you didn’t have anything to do with this”Laura said “I didn’t Leslie said “I hope not, so when is your surgery”Laura ask “Tomorrow”Leslie said “I will be there for you”Laura said “Thank you”Leslie said
At General hospital~ Jax came in. “Any news on Josslyn”Jax ask “No not yet”Carly said “I hope our daughter is fine”Jax said “Josslyn will be”Carly said
At Monica room~ Alan was helping Monica get ready to go home. “Monica I have some news Rick is gone”Alan said “Did someone kill him”Monica ask “It looks like”Alan said “We both who that is”Monica said “Yes Alan said “Leslie can’t go to jail”Monica said “We will help her”Alan said

No comments:

Post a Comment