Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 62-



At General Hospital~ Everyone was waiting for Bliss to give birth. “Calliope”Skye said “My daughter is going to give birth and hold that baby in her arms then she will have to lose the baby to Lila”Calliope said “She not lose it just giving it up I’m sure Lila will let Bliss see the baby yes it we be hard to give up the baby but this one is different”Skye said “I guess”Calliope said she went to make a phone call. “Mother”Sage said “Sage Willow told me you help her”Skye said “Yes I know what she deal with”Sage said “Yes you do”Skye said “Is it hard to give up a baby”Sage ask “Yes it is one of the hardest things I did , Why are you asking”Skye ask “I was just wonder that all but I’m find mother”Sage said

Bliss Room~ Bliss was giving birth and Lila was holding her hand. “I want to thank you for giving me something so special”Lila said “You're welcome I know you will take care of this baby”Bliss said “Yes I will I promise”Lila said

In the Hallway~ Alex came in and Spencer stop him. “Bliss is giving birth I wish my daughter never meet you all you did is hurt her”Spencer said “The same can be said for you about Calliope”Alex said “Now that Bliss is giving up the baby you need to do the right thing and break up with her”Spencer said “Spencer”Calliope said as she came by. “I’m going to see Bliss”Alex said he left. “Spencer how could you”Calliope ask “We both know he's not worth it his father is a street kid a former drug dealer”Spencer said “Leave my son alone I will not have you hurt him”Zander said as he came by. “You're son knock up my daughter now that there is no baby for them to raise there is nothing left ’Spencer said “Why don’t we just stay out of our children life there grown ups”Gia said “Yes they are”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment