Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 63-




At General Hospital~ Bliss room~ Bliss was holding the baby as Alex came in. “I will let you two be alone”Lila said and left. “How do we say goodbye to our child”Alex ask “I don’t know but I feel that this is the right thing”Bliss said “Me too I know we our doing the best for our baby and we our saying we love him too”Alex said “Yes”Bliss said

In the hallway~Lila and Adam Jr were talking. “We have our son”Lila said “Yes we do”Adam JR said as Calliope came by. “Calliope his beautiful” Lila said “I’m glad he is”Calliope said “I know you think this is going to be hard for Bliss but I want her and Alex to be part of the baby life”Lila said “Thank you”Calliope said “Do you think this is the right thing”Zander ask “Yes I do Alex and Bliss are too young they have their whole life head of them”Gia said “Yes they do but it will not be easy”Zander said “Nothing is”Gia said

At Bliss Room~ Calliope came in. “Sweetheart are you okay”Calliope ask “Yes I know that this is the right thing to do and I will get to see him I know my son is going to be take care of”Bliss said “Yes he is”Calliope said a Dr Meadows came in. “I’m here to take him to take him to the nursery”Dr Meadows said “Wait, “I love you this is the reason why we our doing this we love you and we will never forgive you”Bliss said Dr Meadows came by. “You can take him I don’t want to hold him anymore”Bliss said Dr Meadows took the baby and Calliope hug her daughter who was crying. “I’m here it’s going to be alright”Calliope said

In the hallway~ “Alex are you okay”Gia ask “Yes it’s for the best”Alex said “Yes but it still hurts”Gia said

At the nursery~ Lila and Adam Jr were looking at there baby. “Our son John-Jasper”Adam Jr said “Yes our son”Lila said they share a kiss as Calliope and Spencer came by. Our grandson our first one and he will not grow up to be a Cassadine”Spencer said “Is it that bad”Lila ask “Take me home”Calliope said Spencer took Calliope hand and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment