Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 61-


At Katherine/Stefan~”Katherine we have to get ready for the gallery”Stefan said “I’m ready”Katherine said as she came in. “You look great”Stefan said “Thanks”Katherine said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Jax~ Brenda came in. “What are you doing here”Jax ask “I’m sorry about John but I have to ask did you destroy Julia company”Brenda ask “Yes we did”Skye said as she came in. “You both did this together”Brenda ask “Yes and it was fun take everything from you both like you did to us! You have to leave town there is nothing for you here”Jax said “I guess in the end I lost”Brenda said and left. “Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes”Jax said

At Skylar Gallery~ Spencer and Calliope and Adam Jr and Lila and Jr and Babe and the Quartermaine and Barbara Jean and Lucas and Sage and Rae and Mike and Jane and Jerry and Chloe and Katherine and Stefan and Ashton and Bliss and Emily and Nikolas and Courtney and Zella and Nevaeh and Avery and Liberty and Willow and Rave came in, “Thank you for coming tonight I want to dedication this Gallery in honor of my Grandfather John Jacks all the money we raise tonight will go to a charity”Skylar said everyone clap. “Skylar that was nice of you I’m proud of you”Calliope said “Yes you our a son we can be proud of”Spencer said Nico came in. “Nico I don’t want you here”Skylar said “Father how could you cancel my credit cards! Nico yelled “You're no longer my son that why! Spencer yelled “Stop this it’s Skylar knight”Calliope said Spencer lean close to Calliope. “You're going to have to choice Darling”Spencer said he touch her hair. “I want to make a toast to Skylar a wonderful artist and boyfriend”Barbara Jean said they share a kiss. “Skylar thank you for honor John”Jane said “You're welcome I put the picture right here”Skylar said Jax look at it. “There a rip in it”Jax said he took the picture off the wall and look behind it there was a letter in the pocket behind it he took the letter and put the picture back on the wall. “Mother I have the that paint of you and father”Skylar said “It looks nice”Calliope said they walk away and Jax came by it and took the picture of the wall there was another note behind this one too he took it. “Jax what is it”Skye ask “I Found some letters behind father paint and Calliope “Jax said “I wonder what they are”Skye said “Me too”Jax said

“Calliope, You have to make a choice”Spencer said “I will not choice between you and my son I can’t”Calliope said “Do you still want to marry me”Spencer ask “Yes I do”Calliope said they share a kiss. “Mother my water broke”Bliss said “No. Where is Alex”Calliope ask “His working”Biss said as Lila came by. “It’s time”Bliss said let’s go to the hospital”Calliope said “Jane how are you doing”Rae ask “I’m trying”Jane said “It’s hard but you can do it”Rae said “I hope so”Jane said

No comments:

Post a Comment