Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 70~

“Calliope and Spencer wedding to remember”

At The yacht~ Spencer room~ Nikolas came in. “Son you don’t worry about Stefan I will help him we all will”Nikolas said “Yes we will”Spencer said “I know you're mad at Nico but we don’t turn our back on our family and Nico is your son”Nikolas said “I can’t father”Spencer said and left. Nevaeh and Bliss and Avery and Zella and Willow walk down then Calliope and Jax. “Who gives this woman away”The father ask “I do”Jax said and sit down. “Spencer and Calliope have wrote their own vows ’The father said “I love you since the first time I saw you were dating Carman and I know you two were not perfect but we our we fit together we been thought a lot good and bad but we love each other and we will get through anything our love is strong you are my soulmate”Spencer said “Yes we been thought a lot some of the bad made us strong and it feels right to be with you I love you are my soulmate”Calliope said “Does anyone object”The father ask “I do”The woman said as she came in and everyone turn around it was Helena. “Helena”Calliope ask “Yes I’m alive you didn’t kill me as you thought you did”Helena said “Why are you here, What do you want”Spencer ask “Nothing I just object that I wasn’t invited to the wedding”Helena said “Yes you are an unwanted guest now leave”Nikolas said “I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride”The father said they share a kiss.

“This isn’t good”Nikolas said “No”Emily said

Calliope and Spencer were dancing Calliope look worry. “Darling it’s going to be okay Helena can’t hurt us”Spencer said “I hope not I’m scare”Calliope said “Don’t be I’m going to keep you safe”Spencer said “I wish we could go on our honeymoon but we will after Stefan trial”Spencer said “I know we will”Calliope said

“Jax ,Did you read those letters”Skye ask “I tried but there in French and there was a key in one of them”Jax said he show Skye the key as Skyar came by. “Where did you get that key”Skylar ask “In the letters that was behind you're painted at your gallery Jax said “Oh yeah which one”Skylar ask “The letter one behind the painted my father had and was behind the one Calliope give you and the key was behind the angel”Jax said “The angel statue one was Monica “Skylar said “I wonder what the key is from”Jax said I wish how to read french but I don’t but mother does”Skylar said “Yes she does ’Jax said

Calliope and Spencer came by the other children. “So mother did you really kill Helena”Willow ask “Yes but was self defense Helena kidnapped me and you're father when he was in a coma”Calliope said “Helena deserve it”Spencer said “Does anyone know”Laster ask “No”Calliope said “Lets go home”Willow said “You're mother and I are going to a hotel”Spencer said “It was a great night beside Helena show up”Calliope said “Yes you look beautiful”Skye said “Thanks”Calliope said

No comments:

Post a Comment