Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 71-


-”Helena Cassadine”

At General Hospital~ Alexis and Ric were talking. “I’m going to check on Stefan”Alexis said “Aright Alexis just take it easy”Ric said “I will”Alexis said “Our we going to be okay I have to prosecution Stefan”Ric said “Yes we will be fine because I’m going to win this”Alexis said “It doesn’t look good”Ric said “I know”Alexis said and left. “Some night”Emily ask “Yes it has been Emily We been so close since I came back even though I hurt you so much I want to do the right thing by you”Nikolas said “I love you “Emily said “I Love you to”Nikolas said

At Stefan jail cell~”Helena came by. “Well I love this seeing my usefull son in jail for killing the woman he claim to love”Helena said “I didn’t kill Katherine and you're suppose to be dead”Stefan said “So our you our plan would of work but I’m happy with this result and of cause Calliope could not kill me she not a good shooter but she a good wife to Spencer unlike Katherine was to you that why you killed her”Helena said “I didn’t kill her! What are you up to”Stefan ask “Nothing”Helena said and left.

At the Quartermaine~ Monica was looking at a picture of young girl wear a necklace with a key on it as Alan came in. “Who is that”Alan ask “It’s nothing let’s go to bed”Monica said they went to bed.

At Stefan Jail cell~ Laura came by. “Laura what do you want”Stefan ask “Did you kill Katherine”Laura ask “No I didn’t and now Helena is back in town you have to be careful and watch over Nikolas”Stefan said “I will I hope you are free”Laura said “Thanks for believe in me”Stefan said Alexis came by. “I think Helena had something to do with Katherine dead”Stefan said “I think so to and I will help you we have to stop her”Alexis said

At The hotel~ The parking lot ~ Calliope and Spencer step out of the limouzine and the wind was blowing. “This isn’t good”Calliope said Spencer took her hand. “It’s just the wind it can’t hurt us”Spencer said Helena was watching them. “It’s just not the wind my plan is going to be prefect”Helena said.

At Skye/Jax~ Jax was looking at love letters when Skye came by. “Jax why don’t we have some fun tonight”Skye ask he kiss Skye. “Why not”Jax said he pull her on the bed and they made love.

No comments:

Post a Comment