Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 69~


 “Who killed Katherine Bell”

At Stefan cell~ Roman came by. “Roman how are you”Stefan ask “I hope you go down for this I will make sure you go to jail for killing mother”Roman said “I didn’t kill your mother I love her”Stefan said “I don’t believe you did I will destroy you”Roman said

At Julian~ Mia came in. “I’m sorry about your stepmother”Mia said “Thanks I just hope it’s not truth and father didn’t do this”Julia said “Did you think he did this”Mia ask “I don’t know what to believe I just hope not”Julia said “if you need anything”Mia said “Thanks”Julia said

At General Hospital
~ Bliss Room~ Spencer came in. “Daddy”Bliss said “Sweetheart you can go home today”Spencer said “Good I want to be there for your wedding”Bliss said “I want you there too I’m proud of you for giving up your son”Spencer said “Thank you”Bliss said

At the Yacht~ Calliope was getting dress with her daughters. “I’m glad you're here I just wish Bliss was here to”Calliope said as Bliss came in. “I’m”Bliss said “You're out early”Calliope said “Yes Daddy talk to the doctor”Bliss said “I’m glad he did oh this is going to be the best wedding ever”Calliope said “Yes just one person missing”Zella said “Three”Calliope said

At Jasper Gravestone~ Kristina came by. “Sorry I haven’t been here in a while and I do love you but I want to move on at least try we did have a great love your sister Lila is a mother to a beautiful son John -Jasper and Calliope is going to marry Spencer again I know you never like him but there both alike in ways”Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment