Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 21


At General Hospital~ "Cassie we our all here for you and Alex''Skye said "Thank you but you all don't have to put you're life on hold for our son"Cassie said " Yes we love the support but we can handle this"Dimitri said " All right call us if you need anything"Skye said "I will"Cassie said everyone left as Tony came by. " Can we be with our son while his having the chemotherapy"Dimitri ask "Yes you just have to cover up , Cassie you're not pregnant are you" Tony said "No" Cassie said they left.

At Morgan coffee house~ Michael came in. " So Michael what really happened to father that made him snap" Morgan ask "Sonny saw a child getting hit and it brought him to back to his childhood" Michael said "No I wish we could save him" Morgan said "Yes me but but we can't , You sure walk away from this it's going to get worst" Michael said " I will be fine I can handle it" Morgan said " Just be careful" Michael said

At Carly's~ She and Josslyn came in. " I want you to stay here to recovery" Carly said " All mother I will not fight you on this are you okay" Josslyn ask " Not really but I will be"Carly said There was a knock on the door it was Alexis. " Jason ask me to file for a divorce for you and Sonny It's what Sonny wants" Alexis said "No" Carly said "Carly I'm only going to say this once so listen you sure move on and be happy with someone I don't think Sonny is going to come back" Alexis said (Alexis and Sonny never had sex) "Alexis is right mother you sure move on" Josslyn said " I will look over them"Carly said "Okay"Alexis said she handle the papers to Carly and left."Mother I think you sure sign the papers I want you to be happy" Josslyn said "You to"Carly said "We both will and Alex will make it"Josslyn said "Yes"Carly said

At General Hospital~ Alex was finish with his chemotherapy and was tied Dimitri and Cassie were watching him sleeping. " oh Dimitri that chemotherapy took a lot out of him I don't think he can take it anymore"Cassie said " I know it's a lot for a little boy but it will kill the cancer" Dimitri said "I hope so"Cassie said Tony came in. "Do we know if it work" Cassie ask " Not yet right now Alex needs to sleep you sure go home" Tony said "When can we do the bone marrow" Dimitri ask " After we get the blood level back to normal we will have the test back soon"Tony said "Thanks can Alex go home"Cassie ask "No" Tony said "Darling let me take you home"Dimitri said they left.

At Morgan coffee house~ He was about to leave when Lila came in. "Lila why our you here" Morgan ask "I think we sure talk" Lila said "About what" Morgan ask " Us I miss you and I know you care about me and miss you to" Lila said "Yes I do but I love my wife and Cassie needs me I sure be at the hospital" Morgan said " Morgan" Lila ask "It's over Lila move on" Morgan said and left. "It's not over" Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment