Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 20



At General Hospital~ Kristina and Alexis came by Dimitri. "We were test to and we will find a match"Kristina said "Thanks both of you" Dimitri said " I was scare when Kristina was sick but she made it and so will Alex"Alexis said " Your right he will"Dimitri said " I'm glad you and Cassie agree to share custody" Alexis said " Me too all I want know is my son to make it"Dimitri said " He will" Kristina said

At Morgan/Cassie~ They were having some dinner. "It's so quiet here without my son"Cassie said "Yes it is, have you got the test back about if you can carry a baby" Morgan ask "Yes I'm sorry I can't give you a baby Dr.Hardy told me if I have a baby I can die"Cassie said "No"Morgan said "I'm sorry but we can have a child a different way" Cassie said "It's okay, I love you either way we don't need a child"Morgan said "Thank you for loving me and Alex"Cassie said " You make it easy" Morgan said

At Lila~ Dimitri came in. "Why are you here? What do you want"Lila ask " I know you're secret"Dimitri said "What secret"Lila ask " You and Morgan"Dimitri said "What are you going to do about this" Lila ask " How could you do this to you're own sister Cassandra love you! I know Morgan wasn't good enough but I'm shock by you" Dimitri said "What are you going to do" Lila ask " We our going to help each other I will get Cassandra back and you will get Morgan" Dimitri said " I'm listen" Lila said

At Cassie/Morgan~ The next day they were kissing. "Last night was wonderful"Cassie said " Yes it was and I love you even if I can not give you a child so don't blame your self"Morgan said "Thank you our a great husband"Cassie said they share a kiss as Dimitri came in. " Sorry Cassandra but today is our son first day of chemotherapy and I thought we could go together" Dimitri said "Yes I will go get dress"Cassie said she went upstairs. "Can I get you anything" Morgan ask " No thanks ,With our son being sick Cassandra and I will be spend time together" Dimitri said "I trust my wife"Morgan said "Really" Dimitri ask Cassie came downstairs. " Our you two behave"Cassie ask "Yes I have a meeting and then I will meet you at the hospital" Morgan said " I will be there for Cassandra "Dimitri said " Stop it! Dimitri it's fine I will see you later"Cassie said they left.

At General Hospital~ Skye was there when Jax came by. " Is Cassie here yet" Jax ask " No not yet" Skye said " Our grandson will make it" Jax said " I hope so Cassie will fall apart if Alex doesn't make it"Skye said they share a hug as Brenda came by. "Great"Skye said " Look I'm not jealous you're grandson is sick" Brenda said " Yes and our daughter needs us"Skye said " I love Cassie to no matter how much she hate me I raise her" Brenda said "I'm her mother not you" Skye said " I know that" Brenda said "We just need to get along for Alex and Cassie sake'' Jax said " Yes"Skye said Josslyn and Carly came by. " I have good news I'm getting out today''Josslyn said " Oh that is great news so did I" Jax said "I'm glad you both made it" Carly said " Me to know we need Alex to make it"Skye said "He will"Carly said as Dimitri and Cassie came in.

No comments:

Post a Comment