Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 22


At General Hospital~ Dimitri and Cassie were in the hallway. " I hate seeing our son like this"Cassie said " Me to but Alexander will make it I promise you"Dimitri said they shared a kiss Cassie pull away. "Dimitri you can't do this I love my husband"Cassie said "You once loved me"Dimitri said Cassie left.


At Dimitri~ Nikolas and Emily came in to see Liz who was downstairs in the sun room when Emily and Nikolas came in. " Nikolas , Emily it's good to see you both have you hear from Dimitri" Liz ask " Not yet , How are you doing" Nikolas ask "I'm fine I like it here" Liz said " Yes I'm sure Dimitri is take care of you"Emily said "Yes he his have you hear from Edmund"Liz ask "Yes our son Edmund is coming home soon"NIkolas said "Is he happy" Liz ask " I don't know" NIkolas said as Dimitri came in. "Why are you here" What is going on"Dimitri ask " I'm just talking to Liz" NIkolas said "It's Okay Dimitri I'm fine how is Alex" Liz ask "The chemotherapy made him tired we will know soon who is a match"Dimitri said "Good I hope it works" Liz said " me to" Emily said "I'm going to lay down" Liz said and left. "Mother is doing great in her recover I will not have you both set her back" Dimitri said " We will not hurt you're mother" Nikolas said " I don't want mother to know about Lucky yet"Dimitri said " Fine but you need to get her help you can't take care of her your self" Nikolas said " I have a nurse for her she fine"Dimitri said " Fine , Edmund is on his way home" Nikolas said "Good"Dimitri said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Cassie came in. "Mother can we talk" Cassie ask "Yes , Lorenzo is in the office what is it"Skye ask "It's Dimitri oh mother since he came back all those old feelings came back now he kiss me again"Cassie said "Again"Skye ask "Yes the first kiss was at his house now today I don't want to hurt mother I want to be the perfect wife to him and now I do this to him Morgan would never do this to me" Cassie said "Cassie you did nothing wrong you're a great wife and seeing Dimitri is going to bring up those old feelings he was you're first love"Skye said "Yes and Dimitri broke my heart in two and I did the same to him I can't go back there again"Cassie said "Then tell Dimitri you two sure just be parents that all"Skye said "Thanks"Cassie said they share a hug. " Now I just need to tell Morgan"Cassie said " Our you sure"Skye ask "Yes I can't lie to my husband I did that with Dimitri not again"Cassie said she left. Lorenzo came in. "Was that Cassie" Lorenzo ask "Yes, I hate hear her say how perfect husband Morgan is when we both know that is a lie"Skye said "Yes but we promise Lila we would not say anything" Lorenzo said "It's easy for you are not in the middle of this"Skye said " I love both girls" Lorenzo said

At Jax/Brenda~ "Jax I want you to take it easy, You just got out of the hospital" Brenda said " I will be fine"Jax said " I hope so I don't want to lose you" Brenda said " Never" Jax said they share a kiss.
Someone sent Cassie a letter with a picture in.

No comments:

Post a Comment