Monday, August 8, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 10



At the Quartermaine~ AJ and Alan were there when Monica and Emily came in. "I'm glad you're both here we have some news"Monica said "What is it"Emily ask "We our going to review our vows for our anniversary"Monica said "That wonderful let me help you"Emily said " Our you sure"Monica ask "Yes I need it I can't stand see Nikolas fall apart"Emily said "Nikolas will heal somehow"Alan said " I'm happy for you both"AJ said

At Skye/Jax~ Lila and Morgan and Cassie and Dimitri and Chandler and Kristina and Josslyn and Tommy came in. "I'm glad you're all here"Skye said "We our happy to be here thanks for invited me"Josslyn said "You're family"Skye said "I hope you and Daddy our happy"Josslyn said "Thank you"Skye said Cassie was some pour some water when Skye came by her. "Cassie, Our you okay"Skye ask " No mother, Dimitri and I had a fight , Mother why I'm like you"Cassie ask "Let me guess you're getting scare that being marry will ruin what you and Dimitri have oh baby you're insecurity and it's my fault"Skye said " No it's not you're fault Dimitri and Morgan both left me"Cassie said

"So I hear you're working at ELQ"Morgan said "Yes I'm"Dimitri said "Chandler how is the boat"Jax ask "Great"Chandler said "Chandler I would like to become close with you and we want you in the wedding"Jax said " I don't think so"Chandler said "Chandler "Skye said "I'm sorry mother but I can't support this why you and Jax our happy father is alone and unhappy"Chandler said "He ask for it"Cassie said "Oh that what you think about Lorenzo who loved you as his own" I will not be at the wedding! Chandler yelled "Chandler I love you all I want is to be happy"Skye said "Not like this come on Kristina 'Chandler said "No I'm here to support Skye and Jax I can't believe you"Kristina said "after everything I did for you, you're choice my mother"Chandler ask "Yes"Kristina said "It's over"Chandler said "Chandler stop this"Lila said Chandler left. "Kristina I'm sorry"Cassie said " Me to Lila said "Go after him"Skye said "No"Kristina said "Skye I'm sorry"Jax said " I know Chandler would not like us together he was always close to Lorenzo"Skye said "Morgan, How are you"Cassie ask "Good and you"Morgan ask "All right"Cassie said "We sure go to"Dimitri said they left so did everyone. "Some dinner party''Skye said "Yeah what were you and Cassie talking about?Jax ask "She having insecurity about the wedding and it's all my fault"Skye said " No it's not it's both of us, I hope she can fix it before the wedding"Jax said " Me to"Skye said

At Skye yacht~ Chandler was drinking when Maxie came in. "Why are you here"Chandler ask " To work"Maxie said "You can go I'm closing it"Chandler said "For good"Maxie ask "No the night", do you want a drink"Chandler ask "Sure"Maxie said "Here is to my mother and Jax who will be unhappy"Chandler said "Okay, So you're upset with Skye wedding"Maxie ask "Yes my father loves her. This yacht was named after her it's prove of that love"Chandler said "Yes"Maxie said they had another drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment