Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 11”



At Alexis/Ric~ Kristina came in she was crying. "Kristina what is it"Alexis ask "Chandler broke up with me oh mother I don't know what to do"Kristina said they share a hug. "Why did he break up with you"Alexis ask "We were having dinner at Jax and Skye and Chandler told Skye is not going to support their wedding and I didn't take his side, Oh what do I do"Kristina ask "Go after him I know Chandler love you"Alexis said "All right' Kristina said she left.

At Dimitri/Cassie~ "Well that was some dinner"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said "Our we okay"Dimitri ask "Yes"Cassie said "Good now I can do this"Dimitri said they share a kiss. "Dimitri I'm too tired to have sex"Cassie said "Okay"Dimitri said they went to bed.

At Skye yacht~ Maxie and Chandler who had too much to drink just share a kiss as Kristina came in. "Well I guess you found someone to stand by you"Kristina said "Kristina"Chandler said "Don't you're right it's over! Kristina said "No Kristina we can work it out"Chandler said "No"Kristina said and left. "You don't need her"Maxie said "This was a mistake"Chandler said

At Edmund~ He was looking at a picture of Cassie. "Soon we'll be together I will win you back I'm almost there I can feel it"Edmund said

At the Princess Hotel~ Dimitri was there with a man. " I want the best ring for my fiance"Dimitri said he show Dimitri a ring it was all Diamond. " I will take it"Dimitri said "It has a necklace to match it to"The man said "Yes I will take it to , my fiance love Diamond"Dimitri said "What girl doesn't"The man ask "Yes 'Dimitri said he brought the ring and necklace and the man left as Edmund and Nikolas came in. " I want you out of my hotel"Edmund said It's not you're"Dimitri said " Yes it is"Edmund said "Dimitri is right he brought the hotel"Nikolas said "How" With what money"Edmund ask " I give it to him you our booth brothers I don't care about the DNA test Dimitri is my son"Nikolas said "Well it's prove that he isn't"Edmund said and left. "Thank you"Dimitri said " It's true I love you"Nikolas said " You to father-Nikolas"Dimitri said

At Kelly's~ Emily was there when Zander came in. "Emily are you okay"Zander ask "Yes I was just thinking that all. how are you"Emily ask "Good"Zander said

At Alexis/Ric~ "So did you and Chandler make up"Alexis ask "What is going on"Ric ask " Chandler and I our over he choice Maxie"Kristina said "What" RIc ask "Did you catch them having sex"Alexis ask "Almost"Kristina said " I'm sorry"Alexis said " You will find someone better"Ric said "You never like Chandler"Kristina said " No I don't like him his in the mob and you can get hurt being with him"Ric said " But I didn't"Kristina said " No 'Ric said and left. "You're lucky to have a father who love you' Alexis said " I know"Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment