Monday, August 8, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 9”

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Cassie was in there bedroom when Dimitri came in. "Darling I'm beginning to think you don't want to get marry"Dimitri said "I don't"Cassie said "Why not"Dimitri ask "I'm scare that we will will not make it like the last time"Cassie said "I'm so sick of you're insecurity! "How much do I have to prove to you that I will not leave you again"Dimitri yelled "Well maybe don't push me on this wedding! Cassie yelled "I'm not going to leave you this time I love you"Dimitri said "Then why do we have to get marry"Cassie ask "Our children that why"Dimitri said "What if I don't marry you"Cassie ask "Then say goodbye to the children! Dimitri yelled " You will not take the children from me! I'm the one with the power now! Cassie yelled " I still have mine don't forget that Darling! Dimitri yelled "Stop it! Alex yelled as he came in. "Alex I'm sorry you hear us"Cassie said " Our you break up"Alex ask "No son right Cassandra"Dimitri ask "Right"Cassie said "Say you're sorry"Alex said "I'm sorry 'Dimitri said " Me to"Cassie said they share a kiss and Alex went to his room. "See that our son needs us to be a family"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said

At Lila/Morgan~ Lila was doing some ELQ work when Morgan came in. "Where is Claire"Morgan ask "She sleeping thank god we have a nanny I have so much work to do"Lila said " Yea how is ELQ"Morgan ask " I think it will be great even with Ned leaving"Lila said " I say you're parents today you're father still hate us together"Morgan said " I guess no one is going to be happy for us not even my father or Cassie" Lila said " No"Morgan said "There is something you sure now Dimitri is working at ELQ with us" lila said "I'm fine it's work"Morgan said "Thank you Cassie isn't happy" Lila said " I'm sure' Morgan said

At Skye/Jax~ "Skye how is the wedding plans going"Jax ask "Great, did you ask Alexis to be in the wedding"Skye ask "Yes she going to be"Jax said "That great, Skye our you okay"Jax ask "No I ran into Lorenzo today he play on my insecurity"Skye said "How"Jax ask "Lorenzo went on to say you will love Brenda"Skye said " Never I love you even when I was with Brenda my heart belong to you" this time we will get it right" Jax said "Yes we will"Skye said they share a kiss. " I wish I could give you another child"Skye said "All I need is you and my daughters'' Jax said " You're right I sure get ready the children sure be here soon I hope you and Chandler get along"Skye said " Me to"Jax said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan was alone when AJ came in. "Father I need you're advice as a doctor"AJ said "Sure what is it"Alan ask "Lydia is pregnant I want a baby to make up for what I miss with Michael but it's not worth lose Lydia"AJ said "As long as Lydia does whatever Dr.Hardy tell her she will be fine"Alan said "Thank you"AJ said "It's going to be fine"Alan said "I hope so"AJ said

No comments:

Post a Comment