Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 14”

At Chandler~ Cassie and Lila came in. "What are you both doing here" Doesn't mother need you"Chandler ask "She needs you to at the wedding"Cassie said "Yes it's time we act like a family"Lila said "Will I'm glad to see you two team up but I will not be there"Chandler said "Chandler"Cassie said "You're wasting you're time but I love you both so much"Chandler said "What is going on with you? You been acting weird"Lila ask "Nothing I have to find a place to live I give this place to Kristina now leave"Chandler said they left and went into the hallway. "His act wired"Cassie said "Yes" Lila said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was ready for her wedding when Rae came in. "Mother thank god you're here, I don't know where the girls are and I need to get ready"Skye said "Well I had to pick up someone at the airport for you"Rae said "Who"Skye ask in walk Myrtle and Adam and Stuart. "Oh this is a nice surprise"Skye said "We have to be here we miss you"Adam said " I miss you to, Oh this is a great surprise mother"Skye said "We thought you would love it"Myrtle said "Yes you our family"Stuart said as Alan came in. "I'm glad you made it 'Alan said "Thanks, Skye I have a gift for you my grandmother wear this on her wedding day"Myrtle said it was a pair of earrings. “Oh they're beautiful thank you"Skye said as Lila and Cassie and Josslyn came in. "Adam and Stuart and Myrtle this is my daughter's Lila and Cassie and Jax daughter Josslyn:Skye said "Nice to meet you"Lila said " You to"Adam said " I want both Adam and Alan to give me away"Skye said "Sure we will ,He better not hurt you"Adam said "Again"Alan said

Jax was outside on the phone. "Chandler Please come to the wedding it will mean a lot to you're mother"Jax said and hang up as Alexis came by. "Did it work"Alexis ask "No Chandler been acting weird" his hurting Skye so much"Jax said "Yes , Our you sure about this"Alexis ask "Yes this feels right"Skye said Alexis fix his tie. "Fine she better make you happy"Alexis said " I will make Skye happy to"Jax said Alan and Adam came out. "I"m glad you made it"Jax said " Me to you better not hurt Skye' Adam said " I will not"Jax said AJ came by with Dimitri. "Is Skye almost ready"AJ ask " No"Alan said "If Skye is like Cassandra I'm sure it will be a while"Dimitri said ""Dimitri Cassadine I hear you are now At ELQ"Adam said "Yes I'm"Dimitri said

At Edmund office~ He was working when Helena came in. "Grandmother why are you here"Edmund ask "I'm so glad you're my heir you will be a great one at running this you have no children to distance you like Dimitri had"Helena said "Yes I will make you ported"Edmund said "Good"Helena said and left

No comments:

Post a Comment