Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 13”

At Dimitri/Cassie~ "Peggy you're loyal means a lot to both of us"Dimitri said "You and Mrs.Jacks have been great to me"Peggy said Cassie came in. "How is dinner"Dimitri ask " I burn it"Cassie said " I'm sorry Darling but I still love you"Dimitri said "Thank you I will order dinner"Cassie said

At General Hospital~ Tony office~ Chandler was there. "How long do I have"Chandler ask "Not much time left, Have you told you're family"Tony ask " No I'm not going to , I'm going to leave town to die"Chandler said "Our you sure"Tony ask "Yes 'Chandler said

At Lorenzo office~ Skye came in. "Skye what can I do for you" Lorenzo ask " I'm here to see Chandler"Skye said "His not here, Do you want to wait"Lorenzo ask "No I have things to do"Skye said "Like getting things ready for you're wedding" Lorenzo ask "Yes"Skye said as Chandler came in. "Mother I'm glad you're here I want to give you the yacht"Chandler said "Why what will you do"Skye ask "I'm working for father"Chandler said "Oh Chandler no matter how much you push me away I love you you're mine baby boy"Skye said she left." Chandler what is going on"Lorenzo ask "Nothing, Beside you need me"Chandler said " Yes"Lorenzo said Kristina came in. "You need to talk to me"Kristina ask "Yes" Chandler said Lorenzo left the room. "You can have the penthouse I'm sorry 'Chandler said " Me to I was going to talk to you I want you back but then I saw you kissing Maxie it really hurt me"Kristina said " I know"Chandler said " So you're working here:"Kristina ask "Yes"Chandler said

At Skye/Jax~ Jax and Jane and John were set up for the wedding. "Jax I'm so happy that you're back with Skye"Jane said " Me to mother this time we our going to make it"Jax said "I know"Jane said as Josslyn and Cassie came in. "Oh Girls, I'm so happy for you Cassie having you set a date"Jane ask "Yes in four weeks"Cassie said "That is great"Jane said "Yes , Let's get the place readying"Jax said "Cassie our you sure about it"Josslyn ask "Yes I'm everything will be fine, I'm going to ask Chandler if I can have the wedding at the yacht"Cassie said as Skye came in. "Well Chandler doesn't own it he give it to me"Skye said "Really? What is going on with him"Cassie ask as Lila came in. " I don't know but Chandler wants to work with Lorenzo"Skye said "I'm sorry Mother he will come around" Lila said " I hope so, But Cassie you can have the wedding at the yacht"Skye said "Skye let's go get you dress 'Jane said "Sure Rae sure be here soon"Skye said they went into a room."Lila we need to fix this for Mother" Lila said "You're right we need to talk to Chandler" Lila said " I will handle things around here go"Josslyn said they left.

At New York City~a women was reading a paper about Skye and Jax wedding. "There will never be a wedding today 'The women said

No comments:

Post a Comment