Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 15”

At Skye/Jax~ Rae and Skye were talking. "Skye you're going to be happy I know you will"Rae said "Yes me to, There will be nothing that can hurt us"Skye said " No 'Rae said "Thank you for bring Adam and Stuart and Myrtle to the wedding"Skye said " You're welcome"Rae said Adam and Alan came in. "Adam it means a lot to me that you're here I miss you"Skye said " I miss you to , You finally have a family here and I'm glad"Adam said "You were missing too from my family"Skye said

Outside~ Alexis and Jax were waiting~ Alexander and Claire walk down then Josslyn and Cassie and Lila and Kristina and then Adam and Alan walk Skye down . "Who gives this bride away"The father ask "We do"Alan said "Yes we do"Adam said they sit down ."Jax and Skye have wrote their own vows"The father said "Jax we have been thought a lot but this time it's going to be different we will not walk away we will work together I love you so much we will get it right this time"Skye said "Skye I hate that I made a mistake and hurt you and our daughter I want to make it up to you I love you so much nothing will come between us"Jax said "Does anyone object"The father ask "I Do"Brenda said as she came in' "Brenda I will not let you ruin my wedding"Skye said "Skye hold on"Jax said he went to talk to Brenda. "Skye"AJ said " I have to go"Skye said " No don't go after him"AJ said "Brenda it's over between us I love Skye she my heart you're my past you need to go back to the hospital"Jax said Rae came by, " I can take you"Rae said " Now you're finally want to help me no just stay with you're favorite daughter"Brenda said Jax went back to Skye. " I would never choose her it's over between Brenda and I"Jax said " I know"Skye said "Do you Jax take you Skye as you're wife"The father ask "I Do"Jax said "Do Skye take Jax as you're husband"The father ask " I do"Skye said they share a kiss.

Inside the house~ Skye and Jax wedding party~ " I want to thank you all for coming to our wedding"Jax said "Yes it means a lot to us 'Skye said "Here is to Skye and Jax and family"AJ said "everyone took a slip of wine. "Yes Family"Rae said "Rae I'm sorry about Brenda"Alan said "I lose her again it's all my fault"Rae said " I could of fix it If I know"Alan said I know"Rae said they share a hug as Monica came by. "It's nothing"Rae said " I know"Monica said Cassie was outside thinking when Morgan came by. "Cassie our you okay"Morgan ask "Yes it just seems so romance my parents are finally together something I always wanted"Cassie said "Yes , How is you're wedding going"Morgan ask "Great"Cassie said " I hope you and Dimitri our happy I mean it"Morgan said "You to"Cassie said Dimitri came by. "Darling there you are I want to dance with my future wife"Dimitri said they left. Dimitri and Cassie went inside. " We our just friends that all Morgan is apart of our family"Cassie said " I know darling"Dimitri said

"Oh Jax at first I was scare when Brenda walk in"Skye said " I know but she will not hurt us anymore"Jax said " I want to make a toast as the best person, Skye we haven't got a long in the past but if you make Jax happy then I wish you both the best I meant it"Alexis said "Thank you"Skye said "Skye I miss you and I love you even if you
are not my daughter we our alike in some ways and I have some news I'm going to move here"Adam said "That is great news 'Skye said they share a hug. " I always want this my parents back together now I have it I love you both so much"Cassie said she hug her parents. "We sure go to our honeymoon You can stay here as long as you like"Jax said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment