Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 16”


At General Hospital~ Liz was working when a car crash victim came in. "No" Liz said "Let's get her to a room"Tony said " I will make a phone call"Liz said

At Skye/Jax~Rae phone rang. " I will be right there"Rae said and hang up. "Alan it is Liz Brenda been in a car cash"Rae said "Let's go"Alan said " I don't think we sure tell Skye"Rae said "No Brenda hurt Skye too much"Alan said they left.

At Chandler~ He was packing his belongs and found a picture of his family. " I love you all so much you but I have to do this"Chandler said and left.

At General hospital~ Rae and Alan came in "How is Brenda"Alan ask Tony came by. " I try to save her but it was too late"Tony said "No can we see her"Rae ask "Yes you sure know that Brenda was a organ donor"Tony said

in Brenda room~ "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when I sure of , I mess up with you and I'm sorry I regret it I made a lot of mistake as a mother"Rae said "You're not the only one who hurt Brenda we both did", We will miss you.Alan said

In the hallway~Tony was on the phone. "Chandler you need to come to General hospital I need to talk to you"Tony said and hang up as Lois and Ned came in. "What is going on"Ned ask "Brenda was in a car cash I'm sorry"Tony said "No!Lois yelled "Did Skye leave for her honeymoon"Tony ask "Yes why"Ned ask "Nothing"Tony said Julia came in. "Julia Brenda been in a car cash she gone I'm sorry"Ned said "No! Julia yelled they went to see her.

At Lorenzo~He was drinking and looking at a picture of his family with Skye when Kristina came in. "Lorenzo do you know where Chandler is"I been worry about him"Kristina said "I'm sure my son is fine" Lorenzo said " No something is off but you're too busy to deal with you're own pain to see"Kristina said and left.

At General Hospital~ Brenda room~ Julia and Ned and Lois came in. "How did this happened who did this" Julia ask " I don't know "Rae said " We will miss you"Ned said " You were my best girl pal"Lois said Tony came in "We our keeping Brenda alive with the machine she was a organ donor"Tony said "Thank you" Julia said "Alan I need to talk to you"Tony said

Skye and Jax were on the jet. "So our you ready to leave"Jax ask " No we have to go back something is wrong with one of my children I can feel it"Skye said "All right"Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment