Tuesday, August 9, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 17


At General Hospital~"Tony ,What is it"Alan ask "It's you're grandson Chandler here is his medical file"Tony said Alan read it. " Oh no"Alan said Yes but Brenda is a match"Tony said "Rae came by. "What is it"Rae ask "We need to get Skye back and we need to make decision about Brenda'' Alan said 

On the General Hospital Roof~ Chandler was there when Carly came up. "Why are you here"Chandler ask ' I came to think why are you here"Carly ask "Please leave I need to be alone"Chandler said "Fine"Carly said and left.

At General Hospital~ " I can't believe that Brenda is gone I don't care that we don't share the same parents she my sister"Julia said "Yes she is and now we need to make funeral plans"Ned said "Yes will you help me"Julia said "Yes"Ned said Lois was watching and was jealous as Jax and Skye came by. "I beat you're both happy aren't you"Julia ask "What are you talking about"Jax ask "Brenda was in a car cash she gone! Now you both can be happy without having to worry if she will hurt you! Julia said "We our sorry we don't know"Jax said "Then why are you both here"Julia ask "Rae called me"Skye said Alan and Rae and Tony came by. as Lila and Kristina and Cassie and Lorenzo came in. "What is going on"Skye ask "It's Chandler I know I'm breaking the hospital rules but I have to"Tony said "What is it" is this about my son"Skye ask "Yes Chandler heart isn't doing great his been sick for a while"Tony said "Why didn't anyone tell us" We our his parents! Lorenzo yelled "Chandler didn't want anyone to know"Tony said "No I could lose my baby! Skye yelled "That is why Chandler been push us all away"Kristina said "Can you save him" Lorenzo ask "Yes Brenda heart is a match"Tony said "Wait you're not going to cut up my sister! Julia yelled "Julia do you want my son to die! Do you hate me that much?Skye ask "There isn't anything we can do for Brenda"Tony said "We can do is remember Brenda this way"Ned said "All right"Julia said "Thank you now we need to get Chandler here:Skye said "I been trying to call him but his not pick up his phone"Alan said " I know where Chandler is"Carly said as she came by.
"Where is my son" please tell us"Skye said "His on the roof thinking"Carly said "No you don't think"Kristina said " We will stop him"Skye said "Skye we sure go and help our son with the girls and Kristina it may stop him if he see us the people he loves"Lorenzo said "You're right"Skye said they left. "Don't you feel left out"Carly ask " No not if it's going to save Chandler I have to say goodbye to Brenda 'Jax said "I'm sorry about her"Carly said "Thank you"Jax said and left.

On the Roof~ Chandler was about to jump when his family came up. "Chandler don't do this we love you and you're not dying"Skye said "Yes I'm, My heart not well."Chandler said "No it wasn't son we have a match Brenda is gone and her heart match you" Lorenzo said "I'm going to have a women heart"Chandler ask "Yes please don't do this we love you I need my brother"Cassie said " Me to"Lila said "Why sure I take it"Chandler ask "Because we need you and our baby needs you"Kristina said " You're pregnant"Chandler ask "Yes you're the father and this baby needs you"Kristina said "Please son"Skye said Chandler step up away from the edges. "Oh son I love you so much I can't lose you"Lorenzo said " Me either you can push me away but I will always be here for you"Skye said "I'm sorry"Chandler said "It's okay everything will be fine now"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment