Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 40’


At St.Angels~ Edward funeral~ The Quartermaine and Spencer and Jones and Jacks were there. " It hurts to lose my father but I find more comfort that his with my mother there finally together" Alan said "Edward and I used to fight all the time but we finally got along we were working together at ELQ I finally made him proud I just name my son after him I will love you and miss you"AJ said "Daddy and I fight all the time because we were alike in many ways both to stubborn to admit when we were wrong"Tracy said " It took a long time for me to forgive Edward for what he did to me as baby but I did and it was a honor to work for him"Skye said "This family has been thought a lot but we will always come out stronger because as Edward always put it we our Quartermaine we stick together in hard times"Ned said Brooklyn sing as they took out Edward caste. "That was a lovely service"Laura said "Yes it was"Bobbie said "The hospital will not be the same without him"Tony said " Or the Quartermaine"Bobbie said

At Alexis office~ Dimitri came in. "Alexis I need you're help"Dimitri said "With what"Alexis ask "Cassandra wants a divorce so I sign the papers not realize that I give her full custody of the children and the hotel"Dimitri said " Let me see the paper"Alexis said she read it."Why did Cassie ask for a divorce"Alexis ask " I made the sponsors of Cassandra magazine pull their ads and Cassandra blackmail me into give her a divorce"Dimitri said "With what"Alexis ask " Insider trade"Dimitri said " No I suggest you just let Cassandra have the hotel and the children or you could go to jail if you fight it"Alexis said " I just want my children"Dimitri said "I know just give it time"Alexis said "Fine"Dimitri said

At Skye/Jax~Skye and Jax came in from the funeral to fine a man wait for them. "Who are you" We will call the police"Jax said "Jax it's okay this is my brother "Skye said "Brother"Jax ask "My name is Warren Althea adoption me"Warren said "Yes , Oh Warren it's good to see you where is the surprise you promise me"Skye said they share a hug as a young man came in. "This is Christopher my son"Warren said "It's nice to meet you"Skye said "You to"Christopher said "Warren what do you do for a living"Jax ask "I'm a businessman"Warren said " How long will you be staying"Skye ask "I'm not sure"Warren said " Our you marry"Jax ask "No it's just me and my son"Warren said "Well you can stay here I will have the maid show you a room"Skye said "Thanks Antoinette"Warren said "Antoinette?"Jax ask "That name is in the past I go by Skye now"She said " I will try to remember that"Warren said He and Christopher went to a room. "Skye all the years we been together you never talk about Warren"Jax said " No I didn't Althea adoption Warren stole him like she did to me, I don't like talking about the past"Skye said " I know and seeing Warren it scare you I can tell you don't have to let him stay here"Jax said "Warren was a great brother He would ported me from Althea" He was hurt more then I was"Skye said " What did you mean"Jax ask "Althea took a liking to him more then just a mother"Skye said " Oh my God"Jax said "Yes"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment