Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 41”

At Skye/Jax~ "Is this the first time you hear from Warren"Jax ask "Yes I have a feeling he wants something"Skye said "Yes"Jax said

At Kristina/Chandler~ Kristina was talking to Alexis. " Mother I have good news I'm pregnant for real"Kristina said "Wow, So the lie isn't a lie"Alexis ask "Yes"Kristina said Well I'm glad you're lie has turn out right"Alexis said as Chandler came in. "What Lie"Chandler ask " I will go Chandler remember that my daughter love you it was all done for love"Alexis said and left. "Chandler I love you so much and when you wanted to end your life I wanted to do anything to save you so I lied that I was pregnant" Kristina said "So there no baby"Chandler ask "At first I thought I wasn't pregnant but I just came back from Dr.Hardy office and I'm pregnant"Kristina said "But you lie to me"Chandler said "Yes"Kristina said " How were you going to keep the lie going"Chandler ask " I don't know but I was going to do anything to save you"Kristina said " I need time to think"Chandler said he left and Kristina start to cry.

At the Princess hotel~Cassie came in. "I call a staff meeting"Cassie said all the staff came by. "What is it" Katherine said "Well First Katherine you are fire"Cassie said "Why"Katherine ask " Because I said so"Cassie said she feel light head. "Are you okay"Katherine ask "Yes I'm fine"Cassie said

At Skye/Jax~ AJ was there. "So you have a brother, All these years you never told me"AJ said " No I don't like to talk about my childhood"Skye said Her phone rang she went to take it as Jax came in. "So Skye told you about Warren"Jax ask "Yes something is going on"AJ said " I feel that way to"Jax said Skye came in. "That was Cassie she needs to me"Skye said "Is she okay"Jax ask "I'm not sure"Skye said "Tell Cassie I will go after Dimitri for what he did to both my daughter's "Jax said " I will"Skye said

At Lorenzo~ Warren was there. "Why do you want to hurt my sister"Warren said " I don't want to hurt Skye I want her back and I will get her when Jax find out Skye secret he will throw her out and I will be there to help Skye"Lorenzo said "Do you love Antoinette"Warren ask "Yes I do" Lorenzo said "You know Skye first name" Warren said "Yes I do" Lorenzo said "Did Skye tell you about our childhood" Warren ask "Yes she did" Lorenzo said "Really, Jax doesn't seem to know anything about it" Warren said "Probably because Jax had a perfect childhood and Skye and I didn't" Lorenzo said " I will help you get my sister back" Warren said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment