Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 39”

At Dimitri/Cassie~ Dimitri was home when Cassie came in. "Darling, Where are the children" Dimitri ask "There out we need to talk I want a divorce and you will give it to me or you will go to jail for insider trade"Cassie said "You have no proof"Dimitri said "Yes I do take a look"Cassie said Dimitri look at the papers. " I have copies to so if you do anything to me you will go to jail"Cassie said "So if I give you a divorce you will keep quit"Dimitri ask "Yes and full custody of the children"Cassie said "I love the children they are my life so are you! Please give me another chance"Dimitri said he touch her face. " No I'm done now please let me go"Cassie said "Fine"Dimitri said “Here are the papers"Cassie said "You took care of everything didn't you? May I ask who help you get the prove"Dimitri ask "No"Cassie said she was packing some things. "Where will you stay"Dimitri ask " I brought our old house"Cassie said " I guess we can never be happy"Dimitri said He sign the divorce paper and Cassie give him the ring and left. Dimitri pour himself a drink and then throw it. " I will get you back my darling"Dimitri said

At Skye/Jax~ Lila came in. "Mother, Jax"Lila said "What is it"Skye ask "Cassie is going to need us" Lila said "Oh no what happened"Skye ask "Cassie is divorce Dimitri " Lila said "What did he do now" They haven' t been marry that long" Jax said " No this happened before the wedding the reason I try to stop it" Lila said she fill them in as Cassie came in. "Cassie I'm sorry"Jax said " We our here for you"Skye said "Thank you I just sign the papers"Cassie said "Did Dimitri give you a hard time"Jax ask " No if he wants to go to jail he would not I found out Dimitri was invalid with insider trade"Cassie said " Be careful"Jax said " I will" I had to blackmail him to keep the children"Cassie said "I know you're a mother a mother would do anything to keep her children"Skye said "Yes"Cassie said

At Nikolas/Emily~ Emily came in. "You sure not be here"Nikolas said "I was just get some of my belongs, Do you really want a divorce"Emily ask "Yes I do, I still love you but that Emily I loved would never do this"Nikolas said " I was just trying to space Liz plan" Emily said "You sure go"Nikolas said

The next day~ At Cassie~ "So Dimitri want our Magazine to flop"Josslyn ask "Yes but I will make Dimitri pay I left him and I have the children"Cassie said "What else did you do"Josslyn ask There was a knock on the door it was Dimitri. " Open up Darling now! Dimitri yelled Cassie open the door. "What do you want"Cassie ask " My hotel back! Dimitri yelled "What are you talking about"Josslyn ask "Cassandra didn't tell you! Dimitri yelled " No it was all me I took the hotel since you destroy our magazine I took the princess it's mine"Cassie said " I don't care about the hotel you can have it but I will fight for the children! Dimitri yelled. "They don't need you leave us alone! Cassie yelled "Never! Dimitri yelled and left. "Cassie I get why you are mad at Dimitri but our you sure about playing with fire"Josslyn ask "Yes I'm"Cassie said " Just be careful"Josslyn said " I will now we need to get ready for the funeral"Cassie said "Yes Edward would be proud of you the way you handle Dimitri stole his hotel" Josslyn said "Yes I show my true Quartermaine side"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment