Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 42


At the Princess hotel~ Cassie office~ she was looking at a pregnant test when Skye came in. "What is it"Skye ask "Mother my whole life is a mess and now even more"Cassie said "What is it it can't be that bad"Skye said "I'm pregnant with Dimitri child"Cassie said "No , Look don't take him back because of the baby"Skye said
" I know I can do this on my own"Cassie said "Yes you can and you're not alone"Skye said "Thanks"Cassie said "Why don't you come over for dinner tonight"Skye ask "Sure"Cassie said "Cassie I know it's hard but try to forgive Lila"Skye said "I'm working on it"Cassie said "Good family is important by blood or not or both"Skye said "Yes"Cassie said

At the Cassadine empire~ Stefan office~ He was there with Dimitri when Katherine came in with box's. "What are you doing with the boxes"Stefan ask "Cassie fire me from the hotel thanks to Dimitri I have no job"Katherine said "I'm sorry I will talk to Cassandra"Dimitri said 'No you done enough"Katherine said Edmund came in "Why are you here"Dimitri ask " Just to let you know I will destroy you and this company I have ELQ Stock"Edmund said "Wait it was you who help Cassandra get prove of what I did"Dimitri said "Yes it was and I'm glad I did you really blow it"Edmund said "Stay away from Cassandra"Dimitri said "She not yours anymore"Edmund said and left.

At the Quartermaine~Monica and Justin and Alan and AJ and Skye and Lila and Emily and Tracy and Ned and Emily and Brooklyn were there. "So who will run the hospital"Monica ask " It has to be someone we can trust"Alan said "Yes" Lila said "What about someone who love the hospital as much as Grandmother did"Ned said "Who would that be"Tracy ask "Robin"Ned said "Maybe we have a lot of decision to make"Alan said "About ELQ"Lila ask "Yes"Alan said "Why can't we just leave it the way it is"Skye ask as Edmund came in. "Why are you here"Skye ask "Cassie give me her share of ELQ"Edmund said "My sister would not do that" Lila said "Yes I did"Cassie said as she came in. "Our you nuts" Why did you do that" Lila ask "Edmund found the prove I need about Dimitri so I had to"Cassie said " How much stock" Lila ask "All I never come to meetings anyway" Cassie said " I can't believe you did that! Do you not care" Lila ask "Yes I love this family and Edmund is a great businessman"Cassie said "Yes and I want to destroy my brother"Edmund said "I guess we have no choice"AJ said Cassie left.

At General hospital~ Josslyn came in. "Page can we talk" Josslyn ask "What is it"Page ask "I know you are going thought a lot but I will not have you use it to get Tommy back his mine" Josslyn said "I had Tommy back his my soulmate"Page said and left. "Josslyn are you okay" Bobbie ask "No I'm scare I will lose at love again Oh Grandmother Why can't I just be happy" Josslyn ask "You will I believe it"Bobbie said "Thanks"Josslyn said Robin was working when Monica came by. "Monica I'm sorry about Edward 'Robin said "Thank you we need someone to fill Edward job and We were wonder if you want it"Monica said "Let me think about it"Robin said "Sure"Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment