Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 43”

At Dimitri ~ Cassie came in. "Did you chance you're mind" Dimitri ask "No I just came to pick up more of my things"Cassie said "Fine, wait Cassandra please let me see the children I miss them you know I'm a good father"Dimitri said he touch his hair. "Yes your a great father but do I trust you that you will bring them back to me"Cassie said " I promise"Dimitri said " You're promise mean nothing to me"Cassie said " I'm sorry I lose you're trust"Dimitri said " Me to "Cassie said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye was alone with Warren. "Warren please leave I can lose everything"Skye said " You need to be honest with him Antoinette"Warren said "Stop calling me that I will lose Jax"Skye said " I will not let you sis"Warren said as Lila and Morgan and Claire and Rae and Cassie and the children and Jax and Chandler came in. "Chandler ,Where is Kristina"Skye ask " I don't care where she is"Chandler said "What happened"Skye ask "Nothing anyway who is you're guest"Chandler ask "This is Warren my adoptive brother and his son Christopher" , Warren this is my son Chandler and my daughters Lila and Cassie"Skye said "Nice to meet you both you girls are beautiful just like you're mother"Warren said "You're very charmer"Cassie said "Thank you I take it these our you're children"Warren said "Yes my son Alex and Liv and Harper Skye"Cassie said "Christopher how old are you" Lila ask "I'm in my thirty" Christopher said "I hate to be rude but Christopher doesn't look like you"Jax said "No I'm adoption"Christopher said "Really"Jax ask "Yes"Christopher said "So Warren what made you want to adoption a son"Rae ask "I want a child someone to love"Warren said "The agency just let a single father adoption aren't they hard on that"Jax ask "No"Warren said "So why our you in town" Morgan ask " I been sick and father wants to help me"Christopher said "I'm sorry can we do anything"Jax ask " No it's not that kind of sick-mental"Christopher said "Jax we need to talk alone'' Skye said "Why don't we go"Cassie said they left. "Skye what is it"Jax ask "Christopher is your' son yours and Brenda"Skye said "How do you know" Jax ask "Before I came to Port Charles I lived in London and Warren wanted a child so bad so did his wife at the time and Warren ask me to help him find a child his wife was sick at the time she only had months to live and I ran into Brenda I didn't know her at the time or who she was just that she was pregnant and didn't want the baby so Brenda give the baby to Warren"Skye said "So all this time that Brenda had a child and where he was! Jax yelled "Yes and you're not surprise"Skye said "No I found out before Dinner so when were you going to tell me"Jax ask " I don't know I wanted to but deep down I want to use it to hurt you for take Cassie from me but now I wish I never help my brother"Skye said

I can't believe you lied to me about this"Jax said Christopher and Warren came in. "So you're mine son"Jax said "Yes I know father told me that why we are here" Christopher said "Why"Jax ask "Christopher is sick his been in and out of mental hospital all his life and we our looking for reason why"Warren said "Brenda has mental problems"Jax said

No comments:

Post a Comment