Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 44”


Later that night~ At the Princess
~ Cassie was thinking when Edmund came by."Can I buy you a drink"Edmund ask "No thanks"Cassie said "I'm sorry about Lila"Edmund said "I can handle her , I hope you destroy Dimitri"Cassie said as Dimitri came by. "Sorry Darling but he will not"Dimitri said " I want you out of my hotel"Cassie said "You can't get ruin of me that easy"Dimitri said Warren came by. "Is there a problem"Warren ask "No Warren it's fine"Cassie said "Yes mine you're own business", Who are you anyway" Dimitri said "This is Warren my mother adoption brother,This is Dimitri Cassadine my ex-husband and his brother Edmund"Cassie said "Nice to meet you both , Cassie is this you're hotel"Warren ask "Yes do you want a room"Cassie ask "Yes' Warren said "Come with me"Cassie said they left. Dimitri was watching then and took a drink of his brandy and pick up his phone. "Yes fine everything you can on Warren Patterson"Dimitri said

At a room~ "This is one of our rooms"Cassie said "I will take it"Warren said "Thank you"Cassie said "From what I got downstairs there a lot of history with you and you're ex-husband and brother in law"Warren said "Yes the divorce just happened and Dimitri is bitter and Edmund and I have history thank you for saving me"Cassie said "Anytime"Warren said Cassie came back downstairs and into the lobby. "We need to talk"Dimitri said "What"Cassie ask "Why did you fire Katherine"Dimitri ask "Because I want nothing to do with you or you're family"Cassie said " It will not be easy, So who is going to take Katherine job"Dimitri ask as Josslyn came by. "I'm and I have something to give you" Josslyn said she slap him. "That for ruin our magazine" Josslyn said "Now get out we have a lot to do pick out a new name etc' Cassie said he left.

At Skye/Jax~ Rae came in. "You sound upset on the phone"Rae said " Yes I'm , It's over between Jax and I "Skye said "Why what happened"Rae ask " A long time ago I met Brenda in London before I came to Port Charles she was pregnant at the time and my brother Warren wanted a child so he adoption Brenda and Jax child"Skye said "Did you know Jax was the father"Rae ask "Not till Brenda died"Skye said " Just give it time I'm sure Jax will come around he love you"Rae said " For now, Our you mad at me"Skye ask " No and I have some news I been going to meeting and I'm trying to stay clean"Rae said "That is great"Skye aid "Thank you for support and though love"Rae said "You're welcome"Skye said

At the Princess~ Cassie and Josslyn were working when Jax came in with a bag, "Daddy why are you here"Cassie ask " Our you and Skye having problems"Jax ask "Yes we had a fight I need a place to stay"Jax said "Sure you can have the studio but I hope and mother work it out"Cassie said " I do to but I don't know if we can"Jax said he left."We have to help my mother and Daddy get back together" Cassie said "Let them work it out, so are you okay with letting Dimitri go"Josslyn ask "Yes I want this but I have to figure out what I'm going to do about the children they miss him and I'm pregnant"Cassie said "What are you going to do"Josslyn ask "Justin is meeting with me tomorrow to help me figure it out"Cassie said "Good I just hope you don't go back to him' Josslyn said "Never"Cassie said

No comments:

Post a Comment