Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 45”

At Dimitri~ Floss came in. "What are you doing here"Dimitri ask " I came to see you"Floss said she kiss him. "Come on I know your lonely now that Cassie left you"Floss said "Yes I'm"Dimitri said they had sex.

At Jax hotel room~ He was read some of Brenda letter there was a knock on the door it was Warren. " I hope you give Skye another chance she did not know you were the father"Warren said " I want to know my son"Jax said “I'm fine with that my son is a man it's his choice but you're a fool if you let Skye go "Warren said

At Emily/Zander trial  Alexis was with Emily and Zander. " I think if you both plead guilty it will look good"Alexis said "All right"Zander said as Page came by. "Alexis please get my mother out of this"Page said "I'm trying:Alexis said Monica and Alan and Ned and AJ and Skye and Lois and Liz and Lucky and Laura and Nikolas and Edmund and Dimitri came in and the judge. "How do you plea"The judge ask "Guilty"Emily said "Guilty"Zander said "My clients were just ported someone they love from the pain of lose a child yes they did it all wrong but it was out of love"Alexis said
"Emily Quartermaine wanted to hurt Liz Webber because she had the man Emily loved and Emily wanted to destroy her"Scotty said " I call my first witness Emily Brown -Quartermaine -Cassadine" Alexis said Emily took the stand. "Mrs.Cassadine tell me what happened that night you deliver Liz baby" Alexis ask "I went to see Liz she ask me to help her find out if Nikolas or Lucky were the father of her children and I found out so I went to tell her the result when Liz was alone and she went into labor there was no time to go to the hospital so I deliver her"Emily said "They were two baby right"Alexis ask "Yes the first twin was healthy baby boy then Liz fell into unconsciousness and I deliver the another baby boy and it was dead so I call Zander for help" Emily said "How did you find out who baby was Nikolas"Alexis ask " I took hair simple from each baby"Emily said "Who baby was dead"Alexis ask "Lucky"Emily said "You never told anyone"Alexis ask "No I want to ported Liz and Lucky I love them"Emily said "I'm done"Alexis said "When this happened was Liz marry to Nikolas"Scotty ask "Yes"Emily said "Who were you with then"Scotty ask "Zander"Emily said "is this why you did this to hurt Liz" you sure of called for help instead of calling Zander"Scotty said " No it wasn't like that"Emily said "What do you do for a living"Scotty ask "I'm a doctor"Emily said "So you are one of those doctor who think they can play god"Scotty said " No"Emily said she step down.

Zander came to the stand. " Why did you cover this up"Alexis ask " For Liz she a great friend and I wanted to spare her pain and for Emily she ask me to"Zander said "You did it out for Love"Alexis said "Yes"Zander said Scotty turn. "Where did you buried the baby"Scotty ask "At the Cassadine house in the garden"Zander said "You're still in love with Emily aren't you"Scotty ask "Zander did not rely. "Do you have any proof of this"The judge ask " No you're honor"Scotty said "So all you have is two confess from both party?The judge ask "Yes Scotty said "Yes:"Alexis said " We will break till tomorrow"The judge said

No comments:

Post a Comment