Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 46”


At the Princess ~ Skye came in and by Jax table. "Jax Please I want to work this out"Skye said "When did you know that Christopher was my son"Jax ask "After Brenda funeral Warren call me and told me I know that Brenda had a child and give it up all this year"Skye said "Our you keep anymore secrets from me"Jax ask " No I'm not"Skye said "Why didn't you tell me about Warren"Jax ask "Because I don't like to talk about my childhood"Skye said "Did Warren hurt you"Jax ask " No he was a great brother to me"Skye said "I Need more time to deal with this"Jax said "I understand"Skye said

Cassie and Justin were having a meeting. "Justin thanks for meeting me"Cassie said "You're welcome . Know what do you need" Justin ask "I'm pregnant and Dimitri is the father I haven't told him yet"Cassie said "I suggest you tell him he would not take a child from you"Justin said " I hope not, Thank you I will tell him"Cassie said Warren was on the phone as he came in. "It's time you come "Warren said and hang up as Skye came by. "Who do you want to come"Skye ask "Nothing, Skye I'm sorry about you and Jax"Warren said "We will get through this and I sure of told him"Skye said " Let me help you win him back" Warren said " I can handle him 'Skye said "All right I just own you so much"Warren said "Don't"Skye said

At AJ/Lydia~ Lydia was take care of the twins when AJ came in. "How did court go"Lydia ask "All right, I think Alexis is going to win there is no proof that Emily and Zander did this"AJ said " I hope Alexis win"Lydia said " Me to how are the twins"AJ ask "Perfect"Lydia said

At Dimitri~Cassie came in. "Darling, Why are you here"Dimitri ask "We need to talk"Cassie said " What is it" Our the children okay I miss them"Dimitri said "I know you do, I'm pregnant but I'm not going to take you back"Cassie said " I'm trying to deal with the fact that we our over but I miss the children please let me see them"Dimitri said " I wish I could trust you with the children but how do I know you will not take them from me"Cassie said " I'm not leave town I beat Alexander miss me"Dimitri said "Yes he does, All right you can see them today there at the park with the nanny"Cassie said Dimitri touch Cassie face. "Thank you, Oh Darling I'm sorry for hurt you I wish I could fix us"Dimitri said " You can't"Cassie said they left.

At the Princess~ David and Anna were on a date. " I been thinking of Lena a lot"David said " Me to"Anna said "I'm helping the hospital with a fundraise for children with heart problems"David said "That is wonderful"Anna said "You can help me if you want"David said " I would love to"Anna said

No comments:

Post a Comment