Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 49”


At Lila/Morgan~ They came home from the Quartermaine, "Do you want to get Marry"Morgan ask "I don't know why" Lila ask " I do and I love you"Morgan said " I love you to but I'm not sure if I want to get marry" Lila said “I'm not sure where we go from here"Morgan said " Me either" Lila said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye came home to fine Jax wait for her. "Why are you here"Skye ask " To work things out I love you Skye and I want to work things out"Jax said "Me to I love you"Skye said they share a kiss. "We will get our marriage back on track"Jax said "Yes we will"Skye said

The next day~ General Hospital~ Cassie came in. "I'm here to see Dr.Hardy"Cassie said " I will go get her"Bobbie said Dimitri came by."Cassadine ,I'm here sorry I was late"Dimitri said” It's okay"Cassie said " I know we can do this together as parents"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said Bobbie came by. "Dr.Hardy is ready for you"Bobbie said they left.

At Skye/Jax~ They were having breakfast together. "So what are you doing today"Skye ask "Well 'i'm going to see Christopher today, Do you want to come"Jax ask " No you sure be with him alone to get to know you're son"Skye said "Thank you I want to see Kevin 'Jax said "That may not be a bad idea 'Skye said Jax left. Skye phone rang it was Lorenzo. "No I will be right there"Skye said and left.

At General Hospital~ Dr.Hardy office~ They were doing a sonogram."How is the baby is she or he heathy"I haven't told the children yet"Cassie said "So far it's good but you need to be test for trisomy 18"Dr. Hardy said "Yes I guess so"Cassie said "It will be fine Darling"Dimitri said he took her hand. "I hope so"Cassie said "Can you tell the sex yet"Dimitri ask " Not yet but so far the baby is good"Dr.Hardy said

In the hallway~ Monica and Alan I been thinking about the job and I don't want it"Robin said "We understand"Alan said "I'm glad you thought of me"Robin said she left."Who will take Edward place as head of finance for the hospital"Monica ask " I don't know"Alan said as Laura came by. "Laura why are you here"Alan ask "To Volunteer "Laura said " That great" Monica said "Yes I need something to do"Laura said "Laura we need someone to replace father job here would you like to do it"Alan ask "Sure"Laura said "Yes this is great you love the hospital and will be great about the finance"Monica said

At Skye yacht~ Lorenzo was there when Skye came in. "So what is you're news"Skye ask " We need to get this club a hit or we will have to close it will you help me plan a event" Lorenzo ask "What kind of event are you thinking"Skye ask "I'm not sure just something that will help my name" Lorenzo said " Okay how about a fundraise for the hospital" Skye ask "Sure" Lorenzo said " I will make some phone calls you have chance haven't you"Skye ask "I'm trying to" Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment