Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 48


At the Quartermaine~ The next day~ Alan and Monica review of their vows Alan was getting ready when Skye came in. "Dad you look handsome"Skye said "Thank you , Where is Jax"Alan ask "We our on a break right now"Skye said "Oh no what happened"Alan ask "Look tonight is about you and Monica no one else"Skye said AJ and Emily came in. "Dad , Mom is ready"Emily said "So I'm"Alan said "You look great"AJ said "I'm glad you're all here"Alan said everyone came in. Chandler and Cassie and Lila and Morgan and Page and Bobbie came in."Chandler are you okay"Skye ask " No I'm not I found out that Kristina lied about being pregnant"Chandler said "But she really pregnant now"Skye said "You know"Chandler ask "It was all done for love you were going to kill yourself now let's sit down"Skye said

Monica was in the hallway when AJ came in. "Mother you look great"AJ said "Thank you"Monica said "Let's give you away"AJ said

in the den~ Tracy was helping Alan fix his tie. " I want you to behave"Alan said " I will for you"Tracy said she sit down Emily walk down then Monica and AJ.
Monica and Alan have wrote their own vows"The father said "Alan we have been thought so much from affairs to trying to kill each other but we always found our way back to each other because we love each other"Monica said "Our love is stronger then anything and anybody I love you and will spend the rest of my years with you"Alan said "Here is to the love of Alan and Monica"The father said Everyone stay for dinner. "Mom where is Daddy"Cassie ask "We need time apart"Skye said " I hope you fix things"Cassie said " Me to, Did you tell Dimitri about the baby"Skye ask "Yes and we our share the children tonight his first night was with them"Cassie said "For the children sake I'm glad you did"Skye said "Yes Mother , Warren isn't a blood relative to us is he"Cassie ask "No why"Skye ask " I was just wonder"Cassie said

At Alexis/Ric~ "Kristina your better off without Chandler in you're life and child"Ric said "Thanks Daddy" Kristina said " I love you and you're mother and I will help you with the baby"Ric said "There was a knock on the door it was Chandler. "You sure leave"Ric said " No it's okay" Kristina said " Did you really lie just to keep me from killing myself"Chandler ask "Yes"Kristina said He kiss her. " I love you and I'm sorry 'Chandler said " Me to"Kristina said

At the Quartermaine~ Monica and Alan share a dance in the garden. "Mother and Father our watching us"Alan said "Yes they are"Monica said "Skye fight for Jax don't give up"AJ said "You're right I will"Skye said Emily pick a flower. Oh Grandmother watch over us"Emily said Zander came by."It will be okay"Zander said " I hope so"Emily said

At Dimitri~ Cassie came in. "Cassandra why are you here"Dimitri ask " To see how the children are doing"Cassie said "They are sleeping but there fine I can handle them"Dimitri said "Yes you do I sure go"Cassie said "When is you're next doctor visit"Dimitri ask "In a couple of days why"Cassie ask " I want to be there"Dimitri said "Sure I will call you"Cassie said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment