Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 50


At the Princess~ Warren and Christopher room~ Jax came in. "So you're my birth father"Christopher said "Yes I'm, I would like to know you"Jax said "You to' Christopher said "Do you like London"Jax ask "Yes I did"Christopher said "Do you want to get some lunch"Jax ask "Sure"Christopher said

At Cassie/Josslyn office~ " I have a idea on a new name for this hotel"Cassie said "What"Josslyn ask "Come see this"Cassie said they went outside. Outside there was a huge rose garden. "Iit looks like Lila garden"Josslyn said "Yes it is I hire the same garden that grandmother hire and I have the perfect name for the hotel the Garden "Cassie said " I like that name Lila would love it" Josslyn said "Yes we our going to be hit"Cassie said "Yes we our"Josslyn said

At General Hospital~”Laura I'm so happy for you"Bobbie said "Thank you I need a new start" Laura said "Yes you do"Bobbie said Chandler and Kristina came into Dr.Hardy office. "Kristina lay down on the table. "So how is the baby"Chandler ask ask "So far so good but since Cassie carry the trisomy 18 I want to make sure you don't either Chandler"Dr.Hardy said "Sure , I understand"Chandler said " I hope this baby is okay" Kristina said " Me to"Chandler said

At Cassie~ Dimitri came in to see the children. "Mrs.Jacks isn't here"The nanny said "That okay , Alexander how are you doing" I miss you son"Dimitri said " I miss you to"Alexander said "Why don't you get clean up and I will talk to Rachel"Dimitri said Liv and Harper Skye were in there play pen, "Oh my princess"Dimitri said He pick up the girls. "Now Rachel I have a deal for you"Dimitri said

At the Yacht~ Skye was working when Chandler came in. "Mother what are you doing here"Chandler ask "I'm plan a fundraise to help this club because a hit"Skye said "That good idea we need to be a hit I have a family to support"Chandler said "Yes you do, how is Kristina and the baby"Skye ask "Good Dr. Hardy want us to be test for Trisomy 18"Chandler said "I'm sure the baby will be fine"Skye said " I hope so"Chandler said Lorenzo came in. "Chandler did you mother tell you about the fundraise" Lorenzo ask "Yes she did"Chandler said " I know it will work thanks to Skye we will be a hit" Lorenzo said

At The country club~ Lila and Emma were talking. "Emma I'm so glad you're back in town I miss you I need a friend" Lila said " Me to , How are you and Morgan" Emma ask "Not good Morgan wants to get marry and I don't want to" Lila said "I'm sorry what are you going to do" Emma ask "I don't know , I wish we could just stay the way it is" LIla said "Yeah"Emma said " How are you doing" Lila ask "Great" Emma said

No comments:

Post a Comment