Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 51”

At Cassie~ Cassie came in with some bags and saw Dimitri playing with the children. "Dimitri ,Why are you here, Where is Rachel"Cassie ask Rachel came down with her bags. "Mrs. Jacks I have to go my mother is sick I'm not sure how long it will be"Rachel said " No this isn't good the another nanny is on vacation"Cassie said "Darling we can handle this"Dimitri said "I'm sorry" Rachel said "Don't worry , You go take care of you're mother"Cassie said Rachel left. "Mom what is in the bags"Alexander ask "You're father and I have some news"Cassie said "You're back together"Alexander ask "No son we are having a baby"Cassie said "Yes isn't it great"Dimitri ask "Yes I guess so"Alexander said Peggy came in. "Dinner is ready" Peggy said "Thanks"Cassie said Alexander went to have dinner. "I guess I could call the agency and get another nanny"Cassie said "Yes I guess, Cassandra our you okay you don't look good"Dimitri said "I'm fine I just need to rest"Cassie said " I will take the girls to the kitchen you rest"Dimitri said he left and Cassie lay down and fell asleep.

At ELQ~ Lila office~ Edmund was there. "How our the deals" Lila ask "Great we got them before Dimitri did my brother is slipping"Edmund said " That great for us"Lila said "Yes I think his trying to get Cassie back that why his slipping:"Edmund said " I hope my sister doesn't fall for him again" Lila said " Me to"Edmund said "You're still in love with her aren't you" Lila ask "Yes"Edmund said

At Cassie~ she wake up and Dimitri handler her some water when the doorbell rang it was Dr. Hardy. "Dimitri ,Why is Dr. Hardy doing here"Cassie ask "Don't get mad I called her to come check on you"Dimitri said "I'm fine just tired"Cassie said "Let me just look at you"Dr.Hardy said she check out Cassie. "You're blood pressure is high I suggest less stress "Dr.Hardy said " How will I do that with work and the children" My nanny just left" Cassie said " I suggest lower in somehow"Dr.Hardy said "Thank you, I will walk you out"Dimitri said Cassie pull out her laptop as Dimitri came by and sit by her. "What are you doing"Dimitri ask "I'm looking for a new nanny , Do you have a better idea' Cassie ask "Yes I do"Dimitri said "What is it"Cassie ask "I move in and help you with the children just as there father nothing else, What do you say"Dimitri ask "Fine but you stay in the guest room"Cassie said "Fine I will go get my belongs"Dimitri said as Peggy and Alexander came in. Mrs. Jacks here is you're dinner"Peggy said It was pasta. "Thank you. Dimitri is going to stay with us for a while"Cassie said "That cool"Alexander said "Yes,Darling you sure be eating something healthy for the baby"Dimitri said "I will be fine"Cassie said "I'm going to get my belongs, Peggy Dr. Hardy suggest Mrs.Jacks has less stress"Dimitri said "We will make sure " Peggy said "Yes"Dimitri said he kiss Cassie on the forward and left.

At the Country Club~ Warren and Lorenzo were having a meeting. "I'm going to stay in Port Charles"Warren said "Why" Lorenzo ask " To get to know my sister , Don't worry you're secret is safe with me"Warren said "That good to hear, Why did you want to meet" Lorenzo ask "I want to open my own business here I was wonder if you want to go in with me" Warren said "What kind of business" Lorenzo ask " Oil I make a lot of money in oil"Warren said "How much partnership will I have" Lorenzo ask 50/50"Warren said "Deal"Lorenzo said "Good I'm glad"Warren said " But I have a idea I want to ask my son to join us his girlfriend is pregnant he needs this" Lorenzo said "Sure"Warren said

No comments:

Post a Comment