Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 52”



At the Country club~ Christopher and Jax came in. "What are you doing here"Warren ask "We are having dinner together"Jax said "Yes Father"Christopher said "It's okay son"Warren said Jax and Christopher went to there table, "Do you mind that Jax is getting to know you're son" Lorenzo ask "I can't stop Christopher his a grown man but his still and always will be my son I raise him' Warren said " I know how you feel I raise Cassie till she was ten and Skye secret came out I still love her even though she push me away" Lorenzo said "She just like Skye"Warren said as Dimitri came in. "Warren right" Dimitri ask "Yes, Dimitri" Warren ask "I saw the way you look at my ex-wife the another day, Leave her alone we our having a baby together and I'm move in Cassandra house to help with our children"Dimitri said "Cassie and I our just family that all"Warren said " Leave Cassie alone you hurt her enough"Lorenzo said "So have you"Dimitri said The waitress came by. "Mr.Cassadine you're order "The waitress said "Thank you"Dimitri said and left. "This is not good" Lorenzo said "Did Dimitri hurt Cassie that much"Warren said "Yes he didn't want Cassie to work so he destroy her magazine that marriage didn't last long only two months " Lorenzo said

At Christopher and Jax table~ "Christopher here is a picture of Brenda" Jax said he show it to him. 'She is beautiful, Thank you" Christopher said "You're welcome you can keep it" Jax said Julia came by. "Julia this is my son Christopher with Brenda" Jax said " I know I meet him before" Julia said "You have" Jax ask as Warren came by, "Julia it's good to see you"Warren said " You to , I'm glad you're here to Christopher" Julia said " Me to" Christopher said "So you know that Brenda had my son" Jax ask "Yes I did"Julia said "Why did you and Brenda keep him from me" Jax ask "Brenda know Christopher need help and Warren living in London had to the best care for him, Brenda wanted to ported him' Julia said " I could of ported my son! You have no right! Jax yelled " I'm not the only one who know" Julia said as Skye came in.

At Cassie~she was lay on the couch when Dimitri came in. "Darling I have a healthy meal for you , You need to start eat a healthy meal "Dimitri said "The baby will be fine Alexander was and the twins"Cassie said Yes but try"Dimitri said "Fine what is it"Cassie ask "A salad" Dimitri said "Fine I will have some , Do you want some" Cassie ask " No I'm fine"Dimitri said " We need to set some rules"Cassie said "What kind" Dimitri ask "This is just us being parents nothing more I can't get back together with you"Cassie said "FIne just parents"Dimitri said Alexander came in. "Dad can you read me a story"Alex ask "Sure"Dimitri said "Goodnight son"Cassie said they left.

At the Country club~ "What is going on"Skye ask " Julia know about my son" Jax said " Yes I did, So did Skye" Julia said "I know that is between my wife and I"Jax said " Look I just want to get to know my dad" Christopher said "You have a right to"Skye said "Yes, why don't we go home" Christopher do you want to come home with us" Jax ask " Sure" Christopher said "Don't forget you're pills" Warren said " I will take them" Christopher said they left.Monica came in and saw Warren and left.

At Cassie~ Cassie went into her bedroom and Dimitri follow her. "Dimitri you have to sleep in you're room"Cassie said " I was just going to say goodnight and to see if you need anything"Dimitri said " No I'm fine"Cassie said Dimitri smile as he was leaving the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment