Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 54”


At the Garden hotel~ Cassie and Josslyn were getting ready for the re-grand-opening. "Cassie are you okay"Josslyn ask "Yes, Dimitri is stay at my house for a while"Cassie said "Why"Josslyn ask "Our nanny had to leave and Dr. Hardy wants me to have less stress"Cassie said "So having Dimitri move in is less stress, His trying to get you back"Josslyn said "He will not I promise"Cassie said Warren came in and order a drink at the bar Cassie went by him. "Warren are you okay"Cassie ask " No I just found out who my birth mother is"Warren said " Who is it" Do I know her"Cassie ask "Yes it's Monica"Warren said " Wow! Warren that is huge but you are not alone"Cassie said "No, Cassie we need to talk about we both have attracted to each other"Warren said "Yes but we can't do anything about it"Cassie said " No I guess not you're having Dimitri baby. He still love you"Warren said "How do you know about the baby"Cassie ask "Yesterday I was at the country club and Dimitri told me to leave you alone "Warren said "Well Dimitri has to say in my life we our just parents to our children that it"Cassie said "Then why do you think we sure not do anything"Warren ask Dimitri was listen to them. "Because it's complicated you're my mother brother"Cassie said "Adoption"Warren said they share a kiss. " I have to go"Cassie said Dimitri left before Cassie saw him.

At General Hospital~ Kevin office~ Skye and Jax were there. "So what kind of problems are you having"Kevin ask "Skye meet Brenda a lot time ago when Brenda was carry my child and never told me about him' Jax said "Skye, Why did you keep this secret"Kevin ask "I did not know Jax was the father till Brenda died if I did I would of use it to get my daughter back and my brother Warren raise Christopher as his son"Skye said "Christopher has mental problems like Brenda had I could of help him"Jax said "You feel betrayed by Brenda and Skye"Kevin said "Yes and I believe that Skye isn't being honest to me about her childhood I keep asking her about it and Skye pulls me away"Jax said "That not true"Skye said "Then why didn't you tell me about Warren"Jax ask "I don't like talk about my childhood I don't have a great one like you did being raise by two loving parents" You know the closest thing I got to love was when one of Althea boyfriend rape me! Skye yelled "Oh my god I'm so sorry what happened to him"Jax ask "Skye, It may be good for you to talk about it"Kevin said " I was in my room trying to read Althea was having a party with a lot of men and they were drinking I was so scare and hungry there was no food in the house when a man came into my bedroom and kiss me I try to push him off me but it was to late he rape me and Warren came in my room after"Skye said "Skye I'm sorry"Jax said "What happened to the man" Kevin ask "Warren took his baseball ball to him and killed him Althea came in the room and found a dead man in my room after we got ruin of the body she sent Warren a way that why I help my brother fine a child he ported me I own him"Skye said "Skye it's good to talk about this"Kevin said " I guess so"Skye said " I think you both could make this work if you're both honest with each other"Kevin said " I want to be honest"Skye said " Me to" Jax said

Dr. Hardy office~ She came into her office to fine Dimitri wait for her. "Why are you here"Dr.Hardy ask " I need you're help"Dimitri said

No comments:

Post a Comment