Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 55”


At General Hospital~ Cassie came in and ran into Skye and Jax. "Mom , You need to fine Warren his so upset about Monica"Cassie said " I will talk to him how is the baby"Skye ask "This pregnancy is hard I have to stay away from stress"Cassie said "Oh so how are you going to do that"Jax ask as Dimitri came by " I moved in to help Cassandra with the children"Dimitri said " Like that not enough stress"Skye said "Look Dimitri is the father of my children we have to put up with him"Cassie said "Yes"Jax said " Cassandra Dr.Hardy is ready for us" Dimitri said they left. " His trying to make his move"Skye said "Yes he is"Jax said

Dr.Hardy office~Cassie lay down on the table. "Our you trying to take it easy"Dr.Hardy ask "Yes I'm"Cassie said "What about eating heath"Dr.Hardy ask "Yes I'm trying"Cassie said "Good I think it's best if you stay in bed till the baby is born"Dr.Hardy said " But the hotel I can't let my sister down"Cassie said " Can't you just put it off the grand opening" Dr.Hardy ask "It's for the best Darling"Dimitri said "Just think about it and we have the test back the baby is fine she or he does not have trisomy 18"Dr.Hardy said "Good can we find out about the sex"Cassie ask "Yes"Dr. Hardy said "I'm just glad the baby is healthy"Dimitri said " Me to"Cassie said they did a sonogram . "It's a girl"Dr.Hardy said "Another girl"Cassie said " Yes"Dimitri said " I will take it easy"Cassie said "Good"Dr.Hardy said Cassie and Dimitri came out of the room as Skye and Jax came by. "Dimitri we would like to talk to our daughter alone"Skye said " Just remember that Cassandra can't be stress out"Dimitri said "We know" Jax said Dimitri went to make a phone call. "What is it"Cassie ask "Be careful we think Dimitri is trying to win you back" Jax said " I know his trying to but I will not fall for him again 'Cassie said "We hope not , How is the baby"Skye ask "She is fine and healthy"Cassie said "That is great"Skye said "Yes it is" Jax said "Yes but Dr. Hardy wants me to be on bed rest"Cassie said "What about the hotel"Jax ask "Yes I know , I can't leave Josslyn alone"Cassie said " I will help her"Jax said "Yes we will"Skye said "Thanks"Cassie said

A Ambulance came in with a man and two women with them. "This man hit this woman"The man said " No"Liz said

At Carly's~ She was about to leave when Sonny came by. "Sonny you're back"Carly ask "Yes I’"m it's good to see you"Sonny said " You to"Carly said

At General Hospital~ Skye and Jax and Cassie there was a car cash"Liz said "No! Is it Chandler" Skye ask " No it's Josslyn and Warren" Liz said " No my baby! Jax said " Is Josslyn okay" Cassie said "Tony is looking at her"Liz said " What about Warren"Skye ask "His in surgery" Liz said "Was anyone else hurt"Cassie ask as Alexis and Stefan came in. "Uncle why are you here"Dimitri ask " Elizabeth call me" Stefan said " Alan came by. :Stefan Katherine was in a car cash"Alan said " Is she okay"Stefan ask " No I'm sorry we could not save her"Alan said "No! Stefan yelled Alexis hold Stefan. " I will find the person who did this to my wife”! Stefan yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment