Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 53”


At the Quartermaine~ Monica was looking at a picture when Alan came by her. "Monica, Who is that baby boy, It's not AJ or Jason"Alan said " No it's not"Monica said "What is going on"Alan ask "I been keeping a secret remember when Dawn father David Langton was in town with Dawn" Monica ask "Yes why"Alan ask " I had an affair with Him and I end up pregnant this is my son"Monica said "You had David son" Where is he" Alan ask "Remember year ago I went to London for a meeting" Monica ask "Yes you were pregnant then" Alan ask "Yes I went there to give up my son" Monica said "Why are you telling me this now" Alan ask "because his here"Monica said "Who is you're son"Alan ask as Warren came in, "It's me"Warren said "You're Skye brother Warren right"Alan ask "Yes I'm , I know you are, you're my birth mother who sold me like I was nothing"Warren said "I'm you're mother but I didn't sell you I give you up to a agency"Monica said "Well Althea brought me just like she brought Skye! Did you ever think about me! Wonder what happened to me"Do you have any idea what Skye and I been thought! Warren yelled as AJ and Lydia and Emily and Skye came in. "Warren what is going on"Skye ask "Sis. After all these years I found my birth mother it's you're stepmother , Isn't that funny! Warren said "Yes I guess so.Skye said "Well someone tell us what is going on"AJ ask "I had an affair with David Langton when he came back into my life and I give up my son"Monica said "Are you sure his you're son"AJ ask Monica touch Warren face. " A mother knows"Monica said "Yes but we sure do a DNA Test"Emily said "Fine"Warren said they left.

At Cassie~ She was getting ready to leave for work when Dimitri stop her. "Where are you going"Dimitri ask "To work"Cassie said "Why don't you just let Josslyn run it"Dimitri ask "I'm going to work I'm not going to let you take it from me"Cassie said "Fine , But what about the children"Dimitri ask "Alexander has school and Peggy can watch the twins you aren't in changer of me anymore"Cassie said "Fine Darling"Dimitri said "Stop calling me Darling I'm not you're darling anymore" Cassie said "No you're not"Dimitri said Cassie left.

At General Hospital~ Monica and Warren took the test everyone was wait for them. "Warren I hope you're my son" I want a chance with you"Monica said "I don't know I can do this"Warren said "Alan what is going on"Bobbie ask "Monica could have a son with David Langton"Alan said "I”m sorry"Bobbie said "Thanks"Alan said Monica came by. " I raise you're son as my own I hope you can forgive me"Monica said "It's going to take some time"Alan said "Warren did you know that Monica was you're mother before you came to town"Skye ask “I found a picture of Monica in Althea house I don't know if she is my mother"Warren said " I believe you , Keep our childhood to yourself"Skye said "Why don't you want anyone to know" It's not you're fault"Warren said " I have deal with it and let it go"Skye said Tony came by. "I rush the DNA test and I have the test back now"Tony said "What is it"Monica ask "Warren is yours Monica and David"Tony said "Thank you"Monica said "You're welcome"Tony said "I don't want anything from you I have my own money" Warren said " I just want to get to know you"Monica said " I can't"Warren said and left. "Let him go"Skye said "Did you know that Warren was mine"Monica ask " No one day Althea came back home with a baby boy and told me he was my brother"Skye said " I didn't sell my son"Monica said "Warren was in the same place I was when I found out about Rae and Alan his very anger just give him time"Skye said " I will try 'Monica said

No comments:

Post a Comment