Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 57”


At General Hospital~"How is Josslyn"Carly ask "Josslyn made it we stop the bleeding but she has a scar on her face from the glass"Tony said "Can we see Josslyn" Cassie ask "Yes, Just not too many at a time, I haven't told Josslyn about her face."Tony said " You both sure go"Cassie said they left. Dimitri came by. "Cassandra did you say early that Warren was at you're hotel drinking"Dimitri ask Cassie didn't say anything as Stefan came by. "Warren is the reason my wife is gone! " I will sue you're hotel and Warren for this"Stefan yelled "Stefan I'm sorry about this I'm but I don't know if Warren was the driving or if he was drinking"Cassie said Alexis came by. "Alexis ,I want you to sue Warren he was the one driving and Cassandra hotel Warren was drinking there and no one stop him"Stefan said "Uncle I know you're upset I get it if this was Cassandra I would to but she has to stay away from stress she is pregnant with another Cassadine"Dimitri said "Stefan ,We need more proof"Alexis said " I just want to make someone pay"Stefan said " I know"Alexis said

Josslyn room~Carly and Jax came in. "Oh Joss you're going to be fine"Carly said "Yes You our"Jax said "I'm strong" Josslyn said "Yes you are we love you"Carly said " You sure rest" Jax said " No there is something you are not tell me what is it" Josslyn said as Cassie came in. "Josslyn I'm so glad you're all right I love you"Cassie said "What is going on you never lie to me is something wrong" Josslyn ask " No" Cassie said "Josslyn we all love you and we our glad you're alright but the glass from the window of the car went into you're face Dr. Jones remove it but it left a scar"Carly said " No, What kind of scar? Do I look ugly" Josslyn ask as Tommy came in. "No you don't look ugly you're still beautiful "Tommy said " I want to see it"Josslyn yelled " Joss"Cassie said "Cassie give me the mirror I know you have one on you" Josslyn said Cassie give her a mirror. "No! Josslyn yelled as Bobbie came in. "Josslyn you need to calm down "Bobbie said "I look ugly"Josslyn said " No you don't"Carly said " No baby"Jax said " Just leave I want to be alone I sure of just died" Josslyn said "Don't ever say that"Bobbie said " No we need you"Carly said "Yes we do I need my sister to tell me what I need to hear" Cassie said "You're not alone we love you" Jax said they left expect Tommy. " Tommy, It's been fun with you"Josslyn said " Don't I'm not going anyway and you can't push me away" Tommy said " I need some time" Josslyn said " I will be wait for you"Tommy said and left.

In the hallway~ "I'm worry about Josslyn maybe we could get a plastic surgery" Cassie said " I will make a phone call" Jax said "I'm just glad Josslyn is okay"Carly said " Me to" Cassie said "Cassie you sure rest Josslyn would want you to take care of the baby" Jax said "All right"Cassie said Skye came by. " How is Josslyn"Skye ask "She not deal well with what happened to her face"Jax said "I'm sure in time Josslyn will try to deal with it" Skye said "Yes I need to go"Carly said and left.

In the lab~ Monica was change Warren blood test when the lab guy came in. "Dr. Quartermaine what are you doing here"The guy ask "I'm just check on the test"Monica said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment