Wednesday, August 10, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 58”


At Cassie~ Dimitri was there make out with Floss it was part of his plan to make Cassie jealous when Cassie came in to fine them kissing. "What is this tramp doing here"Cassie ask "We were about to leave for our date"Floss said "Your dating her"Cassie ask "Yes why does it upset you"Dimitri ask "No I could care less who you date"Cassie said "Well don't wait up"Floss said they left and Cassie made a phone call.

At Katherine/Stefan~ Stefan came in and pick up a picture of him and Katherine. " I will make whoever did this to you pay" Stefan said

At Chandler/Kristina~ Kristina was hang up the phone . "That was Dr. Hardy the test came back this baby has Trisomy 18" Kristina said " No"Chandler said "We have some choice to make" Kristina said "Yes, We do and we will make them together"Chandler said "Yes 'Kristina said

At the Garden~ Floss and Dimitri were having drinks. "So is you're plan working" Floss ask " I think it is I know Cassandra" Dimitri said he took a slip of the brandy when Edmund and Cassie came in. "Cassandra what a lovely idea 'Edmund said "Yes it is"Cassie said "I'm glad Josslyn is okay"Edmund said " Me to but she may need some plastic surgery"Cassie said " I will see if I can find the best doctor for her" Edmund said "Thank you" Cassie said "So it looks like you're brother is getting it on with Cassie" Floss said "Yes it is"Dimitri said Cassie and Edmund were dance and share a kiss as Dimitri came by. "Cassandra I need to talk to you now! Dimitri said they went outside. "So Floss you're helping Dimitri" Edmund ask "Yes I'm"Floss said

Outside~ "So first you kiss Warren today now my brother nice! "Dimitri said "How do you know about Warren and I" Cassie ask " I saw you! you're own uncle how could you! Dimitri yelled " His not my uncle by blood anyway and you have no say after all you're dating Floss! Cassie yelled "Yes I'm, if you go after either Edmund or Warren I will take the children from you! Dimitri yelled "No you will not or you will go to jail! Don't forget that you have no say in who I date! Cassie said
Edmund came by. "Cassie, Do you want me to take you home"Edmund ask "Yes"Cassie said "Don't wait up for me"Dimitri said " I will not"Cassie said

On the Docks~ Carly was thinking when Bobbie came by. "Mother I hate seeing Josslyn like that what do I do"Carly ask " You just be there for you're daughter"Bobbie said "Could Josslyn face be fix" Carly ask "To be honest I don't think so"Bobbie said " No"Carly said "We will all be there for her" Bobbie said "Yes"Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment