Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 59”


The next day~ At the Police Station~ Mac pull out a file on Brenda case when Julia came in. "Did you find out who hit my sisters car" It's been month since she been gone"Julia said "We our still working on it I promise you I will find out who did it"Mac said "Thanks" Julia said

At Stefan~ Alexis and Nikolas came in to fine the place a mess everything that was glass was broken. "Stefan"Alexis said " We our here to help you"Nikolas said "They went into Stefan bedroom who was sit in the dark . "Stefan let us help you"Alexis said " No I don't want any help I want to be alone"Stefan said " No we our not leaving you we love you and are worry about you"Nikolas said " I will not kill myself I'm going to get pay back for whoever did this"Stefan said "Let the law handle this"Alexis said " Like they handle Brenda case. No way"Stefan said

At Skye/Jax~ "Jax how are you"Skye ask " I been up all night on the phone trying to find a plastic surgery for my daughter" Jax said "How did it go"Skye ask "Not good they don't think Josslyn face will ever be the same what do I do for my daughter" Jax ask " By being support you will help Josslyn. Jax there is something you need to know" Skye said "What" Jax ask " It was Warren who was the driver but I don't know if he was drinking"Skye said " I know that was hard for you to tell me but thank you for being honest with me" Jax said " I want to work on us just promise not to go after my brother"Skye said " I will let the law handle it" Jax said "Thank you"Skye said

At Cassie~ she was thinking about Josslyn when the twins start to cry Cassie pick up Harper Skye and Liv. " I need to hire a nanny"Cassie said she put the twins down and open a baby book as Dimitri came in. "So how was you're date"Cassie ask " It was great. What are you reading" Dimitri ask "Trying to pick up a nanny for our daughter"Cassie said " I been thinking of one Aubrey Elizabeth"Dimitri said " I like it"Cassie said "Good now that we pick out our daughter name we need to talk about last night" Dimitri said " No matter who I date you will not take my children from me"Cassie said Dimitri move closer to Cassie. "Be careful Darling I'm still a Cassadine" Dimitri said " I'm a Quartermaine and I'm not scared of you"Cassie said

At General Hospital~ Josslyn room~ Josslyn was looking at herself in a mirror when Erica Kane came in. "Why are you here" You don't know me" Josslyn said " No but I'm a friend of you're stepmother"Erica said " Oh so why is Erica Kane here" Josslyn ask "Skye told me about you're car cash and what happened I been in you're shoes I was in a car cash that ruin my face to"Erica said "But you had a great plastic surgery to fix it" but what if they can't fix me" Josslyn said "If they can't fix it don't let it chance who you are you're still the same person before this happened to you"Erica said "Yes Josslyn Jacks who mother lied who her father was to keep her , Who is scared of love she push the good guys away" Josslyn said " I'm sure there more"Erica said as Cassie came in. "Erica Kane. Oh my god"Cassie said "This is my sister Cassie, Skye daughter 'Josslyn said "Nice to meet you , I'm a friend of you're mothers I was just past through town" Erica said "If you need a hotel to stay at we own one together you can stay at ours for free"Cassie said "Thank you but I'm leaving tonight" I wish you will" Erica said and left

No comments:

Post a Comment