Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 60”



At General Hospital~ Hallway~ Erica ran into Skye and Jax. "Skye I try to talk to Josslyn"Erica said "Thank you"Skye said "What is going on"Jax ask "I ask Erica to talk to Josslyn she know what Josslyn is going thought"Skye said "Yes I do I was in a car cash to here is the name of my plastic surgery"Erica said "Thank you"Jax said Erica left,

At Patrick office~Mac came in. "Patrick we need to talk"Mac said " About what" Patrick said " About Brenda Car cash I know it was you who hit her"Mac said "It was a accident"Patrick said " I believe you but you can't run anymore the truth has to come out"Mac said Robin came in. "What is going on"Robin ask " I will let you two talk"Mac said he left. "Robin it was me who hit Brenda car" Patrick said "Were you drinking"Robin ask "No I wasn't I drop my cell phone and I went to get it and I took my eyes off the road and it happened"Patrick said " I don't want to lose you"Robin said " Me either but I have to do the right thing"Patrick said "Yes"Robin said

At Warren room~ Monica came in. " You are leaving for rehab today"Monica said "Thank you I want to get help"Warren said as Jax came in. "Warren Skye told me about you being the driver were you drinking to" Jax ask " No I'm sorry I will make it up to Josslyn"Warren said as Skye came in. " I will let the cops handle this"Jax said and left. "I had to tell my husband the truth"Skye said " I understand , I'm going out of town for a while"Warren said "That is for the best"Skye said " Will you look at my son"Warren ask "Yes I will, Do you want him to say goodbye to him"Skye ask " No"Christopher hate hospital"Warren said "Warren I hope when you come back we can get to know each other"Monica said " Maybe"Warren said

At Josslyn room~ "So how is the baby" Josslyn ask "Great it's a girl we pick out a name it's Aubrey Elizabeth"Cassie said " I love it" Josslyn said "Yes me to, You are going to be fine and you will get through this"Cassie said as Carly came in. "Yes you will"Carly said " I just don't know how to deal with this" Josslyn said "You're still the same person"Carly said "Do you remember anything about the cash"Cassie ask "No "Josslyn said as Tony and Jax came in. "Josslyn you can go home you will need to keep the scar clean and dry"Tony said "Can a plastic surgery fix my face"Josslyn ask " I have to make more phone calls to find the right one" Jax said "Thanks"Josslyn said
Josslyn do you want to stay with me" Carly ask " No mother I will be fine I can do this on my own"Josslyn said "You're not alone"Carly said "No you're not"Tommy said as he came in with flowers. "Oh they're beautiful thank you" Josslyn said "You're welcome"Tommy said they share a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment