Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 61”



At Lila/Morgan~ Sonny was over there talking to Morgan. "Morgan we can get even with Lorenzo"Sonny said " I don't want to go after Lorenzo I'm in love with Lila I don't want to lose her" Morgan said " Fine but I will deal with him"Sonny said Lila came in. "What is going on" Lila ask "I'm just talking to father"Morgan said "Sonny. You better leave my father alone" Lila said " I will if he leaves me alone"Sonny said and left. "Lila don't let our fathers come between us" Morgan said " I will not but we are you okay with us not being marry" Lila ask "Yes we our fine I love you" Morgan said " I love you to" Lila said

At the Empire~ Dimitri was working when Nikolas came in. "All the deals we want are now the Quartermaine they took them from us"Nikolas said "How did Edmund get them"Dimitri ask " I don't know but you been to busy getting Cassie back" Nikolas said " I'm sorry but I will get my wife back and this company back on top"Dimitri said Cassie came in. "Cassandra why are you here"Dimitri ask "I just was on my way home when Kristina called me she wants to talk to both of us"Cassie said " I wonder what is going on"Dimitri said " Me to"Cassie said Nikolas left. " I just need to get a file I will be right back"Dimitri said he left and Cassie look for a file and put it in her bag. Dimitri came back into the room. "Are you ready" Dimitri ask "Yes"Cassie said they left.

At General Hospital~ Monica office~ Alan came in. "Monica what is going on, I know you're hiding something"Alan said " No I'm not, So do you want a divorce"Monica ask "No I want to work this out"Alan said " I want that to"Monic said

At Emily's new place~ She was in bed with Zander. "Oh Emily I miss you so much"Zander said " Me to, I'm not sure where this is going"Emily said " If it's just sex it's okay with me"Zander said "Thanks"Emily said

At the docks~ Nikolas was thinking when Liz came by "How are you doing" Liz ask "Not good I miss Emily so much" Nikolas said " I miss her to" Emily said "It's so hard to let go"Nikolas said "Yes it is"Liz said

At Stefan~ Laura came in.~ "Stefan, I'm sorry about Katherine if you want anything"Laura said "Thank you"Stefan said "You're welcome, You're not alone you have Nikolas and the boys and Alexis who love you"Laura said "Yes I just wish I had a child of my own with Katherine"Stefan said "Katherine was happy with you" Laura said "Thanks"Stefan said

No comments:

Post a Comment