Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 62”

At Chandler/ Kristina~ Dimitri and Cassie came in. "What did you need"Cassie ask "We found out our baby has trisomy 18 we need you're advice on what to do"Kristina said "I'm sorry"Cassie said " I have one advice don't push each other away make the choice together. Yes the baby will died by you don't know how long she or he will live"Dimitri said "The abortion was not an easy choice but I miss Lizzy every day I wish I could of done things different"Cassie said "Thank you both"Chandler said Cassie didn't feel well. "Cassandra are you okay"Dimitri ask "I'm just tied"Cassie said "Let's take you to the hospital just to make sure the baby is okay you been under stress"Dimitri said "I'm sorry about you're baby"Cassie said "It's not you're fault take care of you're"Kristina said they left. "Kristina we have to make this choice together no matter what it is"Chandler said " You're right we do' Kristina said

At the Police Station~ Patrick and Robin came in. " I hit Brenda car I'm the reason she died" Patrick said as Julia and Ned came in. "You hit Brenda car, "Ned ask "Yes it was a accident"Patrick said "What happened" Julia ask " I went to pick up my phone that fell"Patrick said "You were not drinking"Julia ask "No"Patrick said "Drop the changer Brenda made mistake in her life to" Julia said "Julia thank you"Robin said " I guess we have to case"Mac said Robin and Patrick left, "You have change" Ned said "Thanks"Julia said

At General Hospital~ Dr hardy office~ She was looking at Cassie. "You need to stay calm for the baby sake"Dr.Hardy said " I will try" Cassie said " I want you to stay here tonight"Dr.Hardy said and left. "What upset you"Dimitri ask "Us talking about Lizzy"Cassie said "I have let it go"Dimitri said they share a kiss." I can't go back there I can't"Cassie said "You're right we can't our marriage was that bad! Dimitri said and left as Edmund came in.
"Cassie, Are you okay" Edmund ask "Yes, I have a file you wanted"Cassie said "Thanks to you being my spy we our destroy the empire"Edmund said "Dimitri destroy my magazine so it's pay back"Cassie said "Remind me not to mess with you"Edmund said " I will"Cassie said

At a Warehouse~ Lorenzo and Sonny and Chandler and Morgan were there when it blow up.

At Kristina/Chandler~ Alexis came in. "Kristina what is going on"Alexis ask "The baby has Trisomy 18 I don't know what i'm going to do"Kristina said "It's you're call and you have my support"Alexis said "Thank you" Kristina said

No comments:

Post a Comment