Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 63”

At the Warehouse~ Skye came in, "NO! my baby boy! Skye yelled she went by Chandler and made a phone call. "Hello it's Skye Jacks ,You need to sent an ambulance to the warehouse right away there was a bomb four people are inside"Skye said and hang up. Lorenzo start to wake up, "What happened" Lorenzo ask as Skye came by him. "There was a bomb don't try to get up"Skye said "Chandler" Lorenzo said "Help is on the way, Why were you and Chandler here"Skye ask "Sonny try to steal our warehouse and Chandler and I were here to talk to Sonny" Lorenzo said "Why did Chandler have to come"Skye ask The ambulance came in. "Morgan and Sonny and Chandler were still unconscious. " I will meet at General hospital take care of my son"Skye said "We will"The man said

At Cassie~Dimitri was there with the children. "Dad I like having you here"Alexander said " Me to son, I'm working on getting our family back together"Dimitri said "Good"Alexander said "Now you sure be in bed"Dimitri said Alexander went to bed there was knock on the door it was Jill, Dimitri PI. "Thank you for coming Jill I want to find out how ELQ is getting the deals that I want to get, I think someone is spy for us"Dimitri said " I will find out who is you're spy" Jill said "Thank you"Dimitri said she left.

At Stefan~Alexis was over. "Stefan we need to plan Katherine funeral"Alexis said "I guess so"Stefan said "Stefan you have always been there for me let me be there for you"Alexis said "We both been there for each other"Stefan said "Yes we have:"Alexis said "All right let's plan the funeral"Stefan said

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo and Sonny and Morgan and Chandler and Skye came in. "No” Morgan"Bobbie said Skye came by. "Bobbie ,How does my son look" Skye ask " I don't know yet"Bobbie said "There was a bomb in the warehouse"Skye said " I will call Carly 'Bobbie said " I did all ready"Skye said "Thank you"Bobbie said Lila and Kristina and Carly came in. "Skye thanks for calling me where is Morgan 'Carly ask "The doctors took him to a room"Bobbie said "Morgan has to be okay" Lila said "Yes and Chandler"Kristina said "Yes"Skye said Dimitri and Jocelyn came by. "Dimitri why are you here" Where is Cassie"Skye ask "Cassandra has to rest so she staying overnight for a while bed rest"Dimitri said "No 'Skye said "Yes I suggest Cassandra doesn't know about this till we know what is going on with Chandler she needs to be stress free"Dimitri said "Fine I agree"Skye said "Cassie will hate this" Josslyn said "Yes but I'm doing what is best"Dimitri said "Morgan has to be okay"Carly said "He will mother" Josslyn said " I hope so"Carly said Jax and Michael came in. "Skye our you okay"Jax ask " No I'm not Chandler did not look good I can not lose my son"Skye yelled " You will not" Jax said " I swear I will make whoever did this pay! Skye yelled Alan and Monica came by. "Did you save my son"Skye ask "And mine"Carly ask she took Skye hand, " Lorenzo and Sonny made it but we could not save Morgan and Chandler I'm sorry"Alan said "No you get back there and save my son! Skye yelled “No I need Chandler to help me with this baby! Kristina yelled “No Morgan! my baby boy! Why is Sonny still alive"Carly yelled " No! I love Morgan and I will miss Chandler" Lila said Cassie came out of the room. "Darling ,Why are you up"Dimitri ask " I hear a voice what is going on mother ? Why are you upset"Cassie ask "You need to rest"Dimitri said “No stop it! Now what is going on"Cassie ask "Skye took Cassie hand. " I want you to stay calm but there was a bomb in the warehouse Chandler and Morgan are gone"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment