Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 64”



At General Hospital~ "No! Cassie yelled "Let's get you back in bed"Dimitri said "No ,Why did this happened"Cassie ask "Cassie go take care of you're baby that what Chandler would of wanted"Kristina said "He loved you and would want you to take care of the baby you're not alone"Cassie said "Thanks"Kristina said "Cassandra come on"Dimitri said they went to her bedroom.

At Lorenzo room~ Skye came in as Lorenzo was wake up. "Skye, How is Chandler" Lorenzo ask "Chandler is dead! It's all you're fault! I told you I don't want my son in the mob! I will make you pay! Skye yelled " I will find out who did this and make them pay I loved our son to! Lorenzo said "I know you did"Skye said

At Sonny room~ Carly came in. " How is our son"Sonny ask "Dead! No thanks to you! Now his little girl has to grow up without her daddy! What the hell happened"Carly ask " I Called a meeting with Lorenzo and Chandler but I did not put the bomb in the warehouse"Sonny said "You better not"Carly said

At Cassie room~ "You were not going to tell me about my own brother were you! Cassie yelled "Darling you need to stay calm I don't know yet that Chandler was gone I don't want to lose our baby"Dimitri said " I get you're point but I had a right to know about my own brother"Cassie said Dr,Hardy came in and check on Cassie . "You're blood preserve is hight"Dr.Hardy said "Well my brother just died"Cassie said as Lila came in. "Lila I'm sorry about Morgan"Cassie said "Thank you I loved him so much and Chandler" Lila said "Me to , Do you know what happened"Cassie ask "No"Lila said "Lila you need to make sure mother doesn't drink"Cassie said " I will you need to take care of the baby" Lila said " I will make sure Cassandra does"Dimitri said Lila left. "Dimitri can you hold me"Cassie ask "Sure"Dimitri said he lay on the bed and Cassie fell asleep in his arms.

At the Garden~ Skye came in. " I would like a drink a strong one"Skye said AJ came by. "Don't try to talk me out of this my son is gone! Skye yelled "I'm just here in case you need to talk"AJ said "Well I don't"Skye said "Chandler loved you he would not want you to drink"AJ said "I'm a bad mother I lose Cassie because I would not leave Lorenzo and now I lose another child to the mob"Skye said "You're not a bad mother let me take you home"AJ said "No! Skye yelled

At Lila/Morgan~ Carly and Lila came in and were holding on to Claire. " Oh Claire you're daddy so much"Carly said "Yes he did,Lila said "Will you help me plan his funeral"Carly ask "Yes" and I want you in my daughter life"Lila said "Thank you"Carly said

At the Garden~ Skye was drinking when Jax came in. "Skye let's get you home"Jax said "No oh Jax you were right to take Cassie away from me! the mob killed my son! Skye yelled "You're not the one to blame"Jax said "I want another glass of wine"Skye said "No let's get you home"Jax said they left

No comments:

Post a Comment