Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 65”


The next day~ St angles~ Katherine funeral~ Lucy and Scotty and Kevin and Serene and Laura and stefan and Alexis and Nikolas were were. "Thank you for coming I loved my wife so much she was my soul mate I don't know what I will do without her but I will find out the truth in why my wife is gone"Stefan said "Katherine and I did not get along but we had a long in common we wanted to be loved I will miss fighting with her" Lucy said "Katherine I did not get along either but she made my brother happy and that all that matters to me"Alexis said “Katherine will be missed and we will find the truth out what happened"Nikolas said

At Skye/Jax~ Skye wake up with a hangover. "Skye"Jax said "Please tell me it's a nightmare and that my son is alive"Skye said "I wish I could , I would do anything for you"Jax said " I know will you hold me"Skye ask "Yes 'Jax said He hold Skye.

Kristina/Chandler~ Kristina was looking at a picture of her and Chandler where there was knock on the door . "It's Mother will you please open the door"Alexis said Kristina did not open the door so Alexis came in. "Kristina let me help you , I'm so sorry about Chandler I know you loved him"Alexis said she pull Kristina in. "I don't know I'm going to do this If I want to raise this baby"Kristina said "Let's get you to General hospital and talk to Dr.Hardy maybe she will help you"Alexis said "Thank you, I will let's go"Kristina said they left.

At Cassie~ Dimitri was on the phone. "Jill please get back to me as soon as you can' Dimitri said and hang up as Cassie came in. "Why are you home"Dimitri ask "I ask Dr.Hardy to let me come home I need to be here for my mother"Cassie said "All right just try to stay calm"Dimitri said " I will now we need to talk to Alexander about Morgan and Chandler"Cassie said "Yes we will do it together"Dimitri said

At Skye/Jax~ Alan came in. "Skye I wish I could of saved Chandler"Alan said "I know was Chandler in pain"Skye ask "You don't need to know this"Alan said "Yes I do"Skye said "Chandler was not in pain in the end"Alan said Rae came in. "Skye I'm sorry can I help you with anything"Rae said " No , I guess I need to plan my son funeral"Skye said "You're not alone"Rae said " I had a drink last night it feel so good to help the pain"Skye said "Oh Skye, Chandler loved you"Alan said "Yes and it's my fault that Chandler is gone"Skye yelled "It's not you're fault"Rae said "No it's mine" Lorenzo said as he came in. " Lorenzo you sure be at the hospital"Skye said " I want to be here with you"Lorenzo said "We will let you both talk"Alan said they left.
"I sure of made Chandler leave the mob it's my fault"Lorenzo said "Who idea was it to go to the warehouse"Skye ask "Mine"Lorenzo said "Skye slap Lorenzo. " I promise you Skye I will find out who put the bomb in the warehouse" Lorenzo said " I want to help you"Skye said "No" Lorenzo said "Why not I have nothing left to lose and I owe it to my son"Skye said " All right I don't think I'm going to talk you out of this" Lorenzo said "No now we need to plan our son funeral"Skye said as Cassie and Claire and Lila came in. " Lila I'm sorry about Morgan" Lorenzo said "Thanks Daddy we want to help plan the funeral"Lila said

No comments:

Post a Comment