Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 68”

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Dimitri was holding a file when Cassie came by. "Dimitri I have to take care of something before the funeral"Cassie said "All right , Do you want me to go with you"Dimitri ask "No"Cassie said Dimitri lay the file down as his phone rang. "I have to take this call"Dimitri said he kiss Cassie and went to his office. Cassie look at the file and took it was Dimitri was watching her.

At Alexis/Ric~ "Kristina came in. "How are you doing"Ric ask " I made a choice about the baby"Kristina said as Skye and Lorenzo and Jax came in. "Thank you for coming I made a choice about the baby I'm going to keep it"Kristina said "Oh Kristina this is great news and you're not alone in this we will help you"Skye said "Yes we will"Lorenzo said "Our you sure"Alexis ask "Yes I love this baby" Kristina said "You have my support on this"Alexis said "Yes you do"Ric said "We sure go to the church"Jax said

On the Docks~ Cassie meet Edmund there. "I"m sorry about you're brother"Edmund said "Thank you , I hope we find out who did this"Cassie said "Yes Do you have the file for me"Edmund said "Yes I'm done being you're spy I love Dimitri we our back together"Cassie said "You both will not be happy for long"Edmund said "You will not say anything"Cassie said "What is to stop me"Edmund ask Dimitri came by. "What is going on"Dimitri ask "Nothing I was just telling Cassie how sorry I was about Chandler"Edmund said "Yes"Cassie said "We sure go to the funeral"Dimitri said they left.

At St Angels~ Chandler/Morgan funeral~Skye and Lorenzo and Sonny and Carly were meeting the guest. "This was a nice idea to have our son funeral together"Carly said "Yes"Skye said " Skye I don't think Sonny had anything to do it this he would never hurt our son"Carly said "Maybe I just want the truth"Skye said " Me to"Carly said "Sonny If you had anything to do with my son death I will make you pay" Lorenzo said "Why would I put my son in danger "Sonny ask "You have a point but if you don't plant the bomb then who did" Lorenzo said "We need to work together to find out the truth"Sonny said Josslyn and Bobbie and Michael and Lila and Lucas and Cassie and Dimitri and Kristina and Jax and Alexis and Ric and Maxie and The Quartermaine and Rae and Jane and John and Mike came in. "Skye I'm sorry about you're son"Jane said "Thank you both for coming"Skye said "We loved Chandler like our own Grandson"John said " Thanks we need to get to our sites" Lorenzo said Jax took Skye hand as Lorenzo watch.

"We our here to say goodbye to two young sons who were gone too soon both Morgan and Chandler wanted to be like their fathers who they loved"The father said

No comments:

Post a Comment