Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 69”


At Chandler/Morgan funeral~ Skye got up. " I wish Chandler was in a different kind of work but I loved him so much I wish he was still here I will never forget my son I will tell his child all about him and how much my son loved this baby "Skye said Lorenzo go up. " I wish I could of talk my son out of this lifestyle I will find out why he is gone! Lorenzo said " I loved Chandler so much and no matter what the sex of the baby is I'm going to name him/her after there father who loved this baby so much I never stop loving you"Kristina said Cassie got up. "I'm going to miss Chandler so much he would always be honest with me even when I did not want to hear it and I'm going to miss Morgan he was a great stepfather to my son and he loved his little girl so much"Cassie said Carly got up. "Two young boys our gone and two children don't have a father it's so wrong we sure not be here saying goodbye I loved my son so much I will find out why his gone! Carly yelled "Sonny got up. "I'm sorry son"Sonny said Lila got up. "Morgan I'm sorry I never agree to marry you I wish I did I will regret that all my life I will tell Claire all about you"Lila said Michael got up. "Morgan was a great little brother to me I will miss him"Michael said it was over. Skye stay in the church as everyone left and Jax came back in. "Skye"Jax said " I wish I could have another baby so I can make it right"Skye said " I wish I could give you another child"Jax said "Maybe we can"Skye said "Let's think about this first"Jax said "All right"Skye said they left.

Outside~"Josslyn do you think we sure still have the opening"Cassie ask "Yes I think it will be good for us"Josslyn said "How are you feeling"Cassie ask "All right"Josslyn said Kristina came by. "Kristina I'm glad you're keep the baby"Cassie said "Yes we will help you"Josslyn said "Thank you"Kristina said Skye phone rang. "Hello Warren, I wish you were here to but it just got better:"Skye said and hang up AJ came by. "Skye do you need anything"AJ ask "Yes you I'm sorry about what I say"Skye said "It’s okay I'm here for you"AJ said Lydia came by. "Skye I'm so sorry"Lydia said "Thank you just keep the twins safe"Skye said " I will "Lydia said "Was you're pregnancy hard because of you're age"Skye ask "Yes but it was worth it" Lydia said Cassie came by. "Mother are you okay? We can put it off tonight"Cassie said "No I need it and Chandler would want it"Skye said " I sure go home and get ready then"Cassie said Dimitri came by."Our you ready"Dimitri ask "Yes', we our back together"Cassie said "Really"Jax ask "Yes it's going to be different this time"Cassie said " I hope so"Jax said " me to"Skye said they left.

At Josslyn~ Carly was helping Josslyn get ready for the opening. "Mother are you sure about it"Josslyn ask "Yes we can't put life on hold it's to short "Carly said "Yes it is I was too vain about my looks because of the way I looked I did not want to live anymore"Josslyn said "It's okay to be anger but you are still beautiful to me"Carly said "You're my mother you have to say that"Josslyn said "No I don't"Carly said Tommy came in. How do I look"Josslyn ask "Beautiful"Tommy said

At Cassie/Dimitri~" Cassandra this is for you"Dimitri said he hand her a box Cassie open it was a red dress. "For tonight"Dimitri said "Cassie put it out. "Oh Dimitri it's beautiful thank you"Cassie said Dimitri kiss her. "You sure wear this diamond necklace I give you"Dimitri said "Yes"Cassie said she change . "How do I look"Cassie ask "Beautiful"Dimitri said he put her necklace on as Alexander came in. "Mommy you look great"Alexander said "Thank you"Cassie said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment