Wednesday, August 10, 2016

“All we’d ever need part 3 ch 67:


At Josslyn~ She was clean her scars when Tommy came in. "Oh I'm sorry the door was unlock"Tommy said "It's okay , I'm just clean my scars"Josslyn said "Let me help you"Tommy said "No"Josslyn said "Josslyn this doesn't make me love you any less"Tommy said "You're right I'm so lucky I could of died like my brother" Josslyn said " Yes I just wish I got to know Morgan"Tommy said "Me to I wish he was never in the mob"Josslyn said

At Cassie/Dimitri~ Dimitri went downstairs to get some food when he found Helena wait for him."What are you doing here"Dimitri ask " I know who the spy is for ELQ"Helena said "Who"Dimitri ask "You're beloved Cassandra"Helena said "No she would not do that"Dimitri said "I know you would not believe me but I have proof"Helena said She handle it to Dimitri. "No not my darling Cassandra"Dimitri said "Take care of her or I will and make sure you get the children"Helena said " I will take care of this"Dimitri said Helena left. Cassie came downstairs. "Dimitri are you okay" I hear you talking to someone"Cassie said "Yes I'm fine Darling I was on the phone"Dimitri said "About the empire"Cassie ask "Yes, Let's go to the bedroom"Dimitri said they went upstairs.

At Skye/Jax~ "Skye how are you doing" Don't push me away"Jax said " I will not , Lorenzo and I our going to plan our son funeral together:Skye said "I know and I understand"Jax said " I pray Kristina keeps the baby"Skye said "Yes but there are other ways to keep you're son alive"Jax said Yes' Skye said Emily came in. "I'm sorry about Chandler"Emily said Thank you Emily I'm glad your here"Skye said "Me to if you need anything"Emily said they share a hug.

At the Quartermaine~ "How is Skye"Monica ask "So lost I wish I could fix this for Skye"Alan said "It's hard when you can't fix things for you're child"Monica said "Yes it is"Alan said

The next day~ At Carly~ Josslyn and Michael and Bobbie and Lila were there. "We need to plan Morgan funeral"Carly said "What about Sonny he sure be here"Michael said "Sonny is the reason you're brother is dead no I don't want him here"Carly said "It's Carly choice"Bobbie said "Thank you mama' Carly said

At General Hospital~ Sonny room~ Skye came in. "If you had anything to do with my son dead I will take you down I have nothing left to lose"Skye said " I had nothing to do with this my son was there to"Sonny said " I don't believe you"Skye said and left.

in the hallway~ Skye ran into Kevin. "Skye how are you"Kevin ask " I been better"Skye said "If you want to talk"Kevin said "Yes it will help"Skye said they went into his office. "How are you feeling with Chandler death"Kevin ask " I blame myself and Lorenzo for this we sure of stop Chandler from being in the mob a parent is suppose to ported there child I failed"Skye said "Did you ever try to talk Chandler out of the mob:"Kevin ask "Yes many times but he look up to Lorenzo and in the end it cost me my son. Why did Chandler have to be in the warehouse! Skye yelled. "Feel better"Kevin ask "Yes I did"Skye said "have you slip yet"Kevin ask "Yes I did I know I sure of not but it feel so good to stop the pain"Skye said "I'm sure it did"Kevin said "I'm going to get back on track"Skye said "Good you sure see me more"Kevin said " I will"Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment