Wednesday, August 10, 2016

All we’d ever need part 3 ch 73”



At the Warehouse~ That Chandler and Morgan died in~ Sonny was looking around when Lorenzo came in. "What are you doing here"Sonny ask "The same thing you are doing looking for clues about who did this to my son"Lorenzo said "Yes whoever did this left nothing behind"Sonny said "Yes I don't think of anyone who did this to my son expect you"Lorenzo said " It was not me"Sonny said "Me either" Lorenzo said

On the Docks~ Nikolas and Alexis were talking. "So Helena been in town I wonder how long and what else she did"Alexis said "Yes me to we need to keep this between us"Nikolas said "Yes"Alexis said "Dimitri isn't in trouble is he"NIkolas ask " No I believe it was a accidents"Alexis said

The next day~ General Hospital~ Cassie room~ Dimitri came in and touch Cassie hair. "Oh my darling you made this so easy for me I can have the children and I don't need to deal with you I did love you once"Dimitri said Dr.Hardy came in. "How is the baby"Dimitri ask "Can we talk in the hallway"Dr.Hardy ask "Sure"Dimitri said they went into the hallway as the family arrive.
What is going on"Skye ask "Cassie isn't doing great I think it's best if we take the baby out''Dr.Hardy said "Our you saying that Cassie may not make it"Skye ask "Yes her lung capacity is dropping and her kidney are fail"Dr.Hardy said "No 'Skye said "Well the baby make it if you take her out now"Dimitri ask "The baby will make it but with some health problems"Dr.Hardy said "Can we lose Cassie"Skye ask "There are some risk at losing both of them"Dr.Hardy said Alan came by. "Dad what do you think"Sure we have the baby out soon or wait"Skye ask "Soon"Alan said "All right do it' Skye said "Wait I get in a say in this as the father of the baby"Dimitri said "You're doing to let you're baby die"Skye ask "No of course not they can take the baby"Dimitri said "We will get Cassie ready"Dr.Hardy said and left.
"You sure know that I'm taking the children to my house while Cassandra is like this"Dimitri said “You sure know that before this happened Cassie name us and Josslyn as the children guardian if she could not raise them and we can stop you from taking then out of the state"Skye said "What"Dimitri ask Justin came by with papers."Here is your copy"Justin said " I will fight this"Dimitri said

At Stefan house~ The house was so mess when Laura came in. "Stefan our you okay" Laura ask "Yes I'm great I lose my wife and soon my company"Stefan said " I know it may seem like you don't have a lot to live for but you do" Laura said "What is it"Stefan ask "You're family Nikolas loves you" Laura said "Yea Stefan said "You will get the empire back I know you will" Laura said "Maybe”Stefan said

At Lila~ Claire came down as Lila came in. "Daddy 'Claire said "Oh Claire come here' Lila said "Daddy' Claire said "You're daddy is in heaven watching over us" Lila said "Heaven"Claire said "Yes but he love you so much" Lila said she hug her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment